Emoji etiquette

BigAl&Toby

4 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

What I take them to mean:

Unicorn - you are living in a fantasy world

Eggplant - you are a cock

Chicken - don't know, doesn't get used much

I could, of course, be wrong.

Unicorn. Rarely  given out by me but reserved for the post fantastic posts, when a ‘like’ just isn’t enough. 

Eggplant/Aubergine - Total and utter Dickhead

Chicken - Total Cockwomble (Copyright @Tom F)

Burger - Full of crap, no substance

Edit: For clarity this is just how I personally use them. I do usually manage to resist giving out some of them most of the time though, doesn’t mean I don’t think it though much of the time. ?

30 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Is this the official translation ? 

Oops I just went back to add these are purely my interpretation and found your post. No, they are purely from my head. 

4 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

So I’m 52. Probably beyond the technical revolution. I don’t get memes. I’m not sure I understand emojis too well either.....

When should one use:

?

?

?

I’m intrigued..... ?

It’s all weird to me as well,only know the eggplant one because of otib,as for the burger and unicorn  are used a lot I haven’t a clue and couldn’t care less otherwise I would look it up 

53 minutes ago, RedM said:

Unicorn. Rarely  given out by me but reserved for the post fantastic posts, when a ‘like’ just isn’t enough. 

Eggplant/Aubergine - Total and utter ********

Chicken - Total Cockwomble (Copyright @Tom F)

Burger - Full of crap, no substance

Edit: For clarity this is just how I personally use them. I do usually manage to resist giving out some of them most of the time though, doesn’t mean I don’t think it though much of the time. ?

Learn something everyday,might start using the unicorn then 

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Learn something everyday,might start using the unicorn then 

Like I said, that’s just how I see them. It seems though other people use them differently so appologies if I have awarded you a highly prised Unicorn and you thought you were being insulted ?

Just now, RedM said:

Like I said, that’s just how I see them. It seems though other people use them differently so appologies if I have awarded you a highly prised Unicorn and you thought you were being insulted ?

You haven’t it’s mainly eggplants you give me  ? which is spot on 90% of the time,just didn’t know what a unicorn was

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

You haven’t it’s mainly eggplants you give me  ? which is spot on 90% of the time,just didn’t know what a unicorn was

Ha ha not me giving out those, as I said I rarely do, but I have a few ‘special’ posters on here who are deserving. I’m sure we all have people who troll us and post such emojis on just about every post for the hell of it, whatever floats their boat I guess? No, @Robbored, I’m not thinking of you this time. ?

Archived