IGNORED

Albert Adomah Signs For Forest (Merged)

Knighty

9 minutes ago, spudski said:

A hardworking team, that play for one another, disciplined, that play to Instruction, both defensively and offensively.

Those that don't do all, tend to be dropped or used as Subs.

Eliason and Palmer have both been guilty.

How does Paterson get in every week then.

3 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

How does Paterson get in every week then.

Little to no competition in his position I would think.

Till Palmer signed and started to get game time.

Then we see the best of Paterson....funny that.

19 minutes ago, spudski said:

Mine was a simplified version, but all those mentioned are what LJ wants from his players foremost imo from how he's talked.

You’re very knowledgeable about football tactics Spudski. I’ve meaning to ask you about your take on our ‘identity’ for a while.

1 hour ago, Riaz said:

He said he had'nt yet adapted when discussing team selection. He never mentioned anything about not being interested in signing him or "not being on his shopping list" - RR added that himself.

If I remember correctly LJ said he would love to have a full pre season with him to mould into our style of play.

7 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

If I remember correctly LJ said he would love to have a full pre season with him to mould into our style of play.

LJ was simply being compassionate  about Palmer. He wouldn’t want to disrespect or dent the confidence of a loan player by announcing publicly that he wouldn’t be interested in signing him.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

LJ was simply being compassionate  about Palmer. He wouldn’t want to disrespect or dent the confidence of a loan player by announcing publicly that he wouldn’t be interested in signing him.

Hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, spudski said:

If that's the case, then I'd agree with LJ.

Palmer was Tomlinesque in many ways.

Had ability, but not a 'team' man imo.

Didn't work hard enough defensively and often tried 'moves' in dangerous areas that left us vulnerable.

However... according to this quote from May... https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/lee-johnson-plans-keep-three-2835569

Q.E.D.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What on earth do you mean by that?

At times you swear by what he says, taking it at gospel. And will only listen to what comes out of LJs mouth. 

Now when someone tells you what he says you say he doesn’t mean it.

You don’t like rumours, but are actively stoking a rumour we aren’t interested in Palmer. 

You have also commented multiple times on this transfer forum, but only believe what’s on the OS. 

You need to get a life, or start practising what you preach. Move to the main forum and moan about lights. We are bored of you derailing threads, making it the Robbored show.  

3 hours ago, Riaz said:

He said he had'nt yet adapted when discussing team selection. He never mentioned anything about not being interested in signing him or "not being on his shopping list" - RR added that himself.

If LJ thinks he has not adapted, then quite possibly he is not on the list, it is a reasonable speculative opinion, after all it's all opinion on here anyway. 

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

This is why I’m a bit surprised to have not heard the softest whispers of talks with KP. 

Is it because the player has indicated that he’s not interested in City ? 

I would think he would be interested in joining City, but I doubt he will get to decide.

29 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

If LJ thinks he has not adapted, then quite possibly he is not on the list, it is a reasonable speculative opinion, after all it's all opinion on here anyway. 

Your totally missing the point. Robbored is totally against speculation. Actively complaining about it. Then goes and “speculates” himself! 

1 hour ago, Riaz said:

Your totally missing the point. Robbored is totally against speculation. Actively complaining about it. Then goes and “speculates” himself! 

Anyone can call my comments ‘speculation’  but I’d argue that my comments are based on acquired information and drawing the relevant conclusions...............:cool2:

3 minutes ago, Henry said:

Ive taken to reporting some of his posts, I’m not if the mods/admins are dealing with it. I expect not.

Why ?

Why not just put him on ignore If you don't like what he writes ?

Or just ignore the posts ?

TBH I've not seen anything to merit reporting his posts.

Archived