IGNORED

Leeds stream on Youtube

Unan

1 hour ago, Unan said:

Leeds 0-1 Cagliari

Side note, Leeds have been in Australia for their pre season tour and have now flown to Italy for a week, the week before the season starts, bit much isn't it?

Not sure how good Cagliari are tbh.

They've changed most of their team from the starting line up along with being a week or two behind in pre-season.

But Leeds are bossing it this second half.

All the travel doesn't appear to have bothered them at all.

1-1.

Leeds down to 10 men.

14 hours ago, Unan said:

Leeds 0-1 Cagliari

Side note, Leeds have been in Australia for their pre season tour and have now flown to Italy for a week, the week before the season starts, bit much isn't it?

Was thinking similar about us yesterday.

We played Hallen and AFC Wimbledon, flew to USA. Played Derby in a curtailed game and then again the next morning- before a further friendly- call that 1 and a half to 2 and a half games USA wise.

Back here, Forest Green and then yesterday- did wonder if we've had too taxing a pre-season or am I out of touch with the amount of games, mileage over a pre-season etc?

51 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Anyone wanting to watch our game legally on Sunday and not have sky sports/an actual ticket, try this...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass-346-at-gamivo-3270961?page=1&newcomment=38163646#comments-new

Don't know if it's improved, but last time I bought a NowTV Skysports pass it was in glorious SD.

Like to watch my footie in HD nowadays though since getting a big screen.

Still better than not watching at all of course and nice to do once in a while for the odd game, especially when a few of you are sharing.

5 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Don't know if it's improved, but last time I bought a NowTV Skysports pass it was in glorious SD.

Like to watch my footie in HD nowadays though since getting a big screen.

Still better than not watching at all of course and nice to do once in a while for the odd game, especially when a few of you are sharing.

No, it hasn't improved (quite unbelievably), although Sky have announced recently that HD streaming is in testing. 

No information on when this will be available, what it might cost or whether it will be an add-on such as "NowTV+". 

Would be nice if they would confirm details before buying a season pass. 

Archived