IGNORED

Bristol City v Leeds United Match Day 1

Septic Peg

6 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

the defence worries me. taylor moore not sure he should be in over baker. time will tell 

It's three parts of a defence that performed very well last year, remember that. Taylor has a top defender next to him in Kalas, and if he never gets a chance like this then why pay that money for him. It's time to sink or swim.

9 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

COD before Eliasson? Phu, hope it will turn well. Odowda Looking at the ground and moves forward, dont see the other players. Really hope Im wrong on him today. Come on you Reds!!!

Far superior to Eliiasson at his best. Do people forget how influential he was at the start of last season? Plus a big goal threat. Top player.

8 minutes ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Cod signing new deal? Very surprised he’s starting 

I thought the opposite. Leeds having been one of the clubs to register a genuine interest in COD, maybe this is a ‘put yourself in the shop window’ game for him.

Plays well, scored a hat trick to get us 3 points and whilst doing so makes us another £5-£7m...

21 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

If Wollacott is as highly rated as it seems then maybe him and Max are taking it turns being loaned out as LJ trusts either to remain and be 3rd choice.

Ahh it's because we need a "home grown" player. Semenyo will be that in the future after his ban with I'd imagine Taylor probs off.

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Why is Carey annoying me as a pundit today? It's like he doesn't have a clue what's going on at the club.

I don't think he does, doesn't seem to like City much anymore.. in the interview with @Shtanley I sensed he was unhappy with the club.

2 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Quite often the hesgoal coverage doesn't pick up until shortly before kick off.

Archived