IGNORED

Brentford v Bristol City Match Day 10

Septic Peg

Bit harsh this on Semenyo. Both our full backs are launching the ball at his head. On the few occasions we’ve got the ball down and played we’ve looked decent and he’s been involved in it.

On balance of play we’ve gotta be happy going in 0-0 but could have been even better with that Palmer miss.

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Bit harsh this on Semenyo. Both our full backs are launching the ball at his head. On the few occasions we’ve got the ball down and played we’ve looked decent and he’s been involved in it.

On balance of play we’ve gotta be happy going in 0-0 but could have been even better with that Palmer miss.

Agree with this re semenyo.....needs to get into better positions though when we have the ball he seems to be hiding 

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

But there does need to be a scapegoat remember? Who better than a youngster finding his feet in the game 

Happy with that half. Need to improve but defensively pretty good. I think Moore looks like he has struggled at times. Will have to watch back as it's hard to see him with this camera view. But I'd say he's looked the most shaky of the back 3. 

Rowe offered little going forward but very good defensively. He is a wing back though and just doesn't really do enough going forward for me.

Williams solid, Baker outstanding challenge and solid.

Palmer moments of genius. People a tad harsh on his chance. Hit it first time like he had to, keeper good save. Not like he completely messed it up, it was going in corner.

Impressed with Semenyo. Him and Weimann look more suited than Fam and Weimann.

But I will say those balls into the box, you realise how handy Fam is when they're floated from deep. But then you play Fam and you lose that pressing from the front and counter attacking.

We have had the better opportunities. Promising, but I feel we can perform better still.

Archived