IGNORED

Brentford v Bristol City Match Day 10

Septic Peg

Doing this early for two reasons:

1) I've got to take the lad to the barbers after school.

2) I just had a filling and my mouth will be in agony when the anaesthetic wears off.

So. Brentford. Them we did steal the badge from. Talking of badges, anyone see this cheeky tweet last night?

It did a minor bang and got a few responses. Namely Preston, Stevenage, Hull and Brentford themselves.

Tonight marks the first twice-yearly #OldBadgeDerby.

Speaking of Brentford, KuruptFM from BBC 3 show People Just Do Nothing have taken over the pre match playlist tonight so if that is your "ting", big up yourself and head on down to listen to "da riddems".

Sure that will go down well with some of our older fans "fo sho". ?

I'm hoping a 2-1 win for us but think another draw will be on the cards if I'm honest.

Until next time folks...

COYRS!

8 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Sunny, with cloudy intervals…not supposed to rain today. Was really chilly early this morning. Heading down to Griffin Park around 5pm, takes well over an hour to get there from Muswell Hill. Really looking forward to the game tonight.

3-1 City.

I’ve even been to Selsey Bill!!!  Madness

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Doing this early for two reasons:

1) I've got to take the lad to the barbers after school.

2) I just had a filling and my mouth will be in agony when the anaesthetic wears off.

So. Brentford. Them we did steal the badge from. Talking of badges, anyone see this cheeky tweet last night?

It did a minor bang and got a few responses. Namely Preston, Stevenage, Hull and Brentford themselves.

Tonight marks the first twice-yearly #OldBadgeDerby.

Speaking of Brentford, KuruptFM from BBC 3 show People Just Do Nothing have taken over the pre match playlist tonight so if that is your "ting", big up yourself and head on down to listen to "da riddems".

Sure that will go down well with some of our older fans "fo sho". ?

I'm hoping a 2-1 win for us but think another draw will be on the cards if I'm honest.

Until next time folks...

COYRS!

Filling confident .

As for crests do Sky even give a shit ? 

OK ,so , first things first , Yeeeeaaah footy again .

:bounce:

Well as we all know , no match is easy at this level and often the best team doesn’t actually win so it’s mostly down to determination and confidence. 

I think we will out do Brentford tonight and get back to winning ways .

First goal for Semenyo tonight and Weimann for the second .

0-2 to the City boys.

:photo:

Another Interesting game. Think we can take all points 2-1 City. Hope Famara and Eliasson starts. Think Niclas a better player then Odowda both offensive and defensive. Think Niclas will move If he dont play more often from start. Dont write this because Im swedish, Eliasson is hell of a player. Sad If he dont play for us. Always believe, COYR!!!

Thinking draw tonight, never an easy away game.

Should be a pretty open and entertaining game though- and if Brentford push up, play 4-3-3 it really could go one of two ways for us. Could work to our benefit...or go the other way! Think 4-3-3 suits them quite well personally, type of players they have etc.

If they push up in that 4-3-3, Eliasson could exploit space in behind? Palmer behind Weimann likewise.

9 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Another Interesting game. Think we can take all points 2-1 City. Hope Famara and Eliasson starts. Think Niclas a better player then Odowda both offensive and defensive. Think Niclas will move If he dont play more often from start. Dont write this because Im swedish, Eliasson is hell of a player. Sad If he dont play for us. Always believe, COYR!!!

Quite agree GS. I would start him every game if available.He has (as they say) "two feet" so he can play on either wing (which can be used to confuse opponents if he switches sides during a game) and most importantly he delivers consistently  accurate crosses into the box. 

I really hope he starts tonight because I would hate to see him leave us. 

6 minutes ago, The Red Planet said:

Quite agree GS. I would start him every game if available.He has (as they say) "two feet" so he can play on either wing (which can be used to confuse opponents if he switches sides during a game) and most importantly he delivers consistently  accurate crosses into the box. 

I really hope he starts tonight because I would hate to see him leave us. 

We don’t play with wingers at the moment though , so his starts will be limited. Still needs to work on the defensive side but quality going forward 

Only thing with Eliasson starting tonight is how much will get past Jansson? Assume if Fammy starts he will mark him and Fammy won't win a thing against him - will happily be proved wrong though. Brentford seem to be overrated to me, and I really think we have a great chance to get 3 points tonight. Kick Watkins (both of them) up in the air first thing and we will have a great chance if we don't let them get into any rhythm.

2 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Only thing with Eliasson starting tonight is how much will get past Jansson? Assume if Fammy starts he will mark him and Fammy won't win a thing against him - will happily be proved wrong though. Brentford seem to be overrated to me, and I really think we have a great chance to get 3 points tonight. Kick Watkins (both of them) up in the air first thing and we will have a great chance if we don't let them get into any rhythm.

Jansson isn't stopping him cutting inside and curling one top bins from 30yds out. 

Seriously though, Eliasson has the repertoire and curve on the ball to put balls in behind the defence for players (such as Weimann) to attack, rather than just trying to get it on the head of a target man. 

Archived