IGNORED

Brentford v Bristol City Match Day 10

Septic Peg

22 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

I imagine we'll be sporting the odd combo of black shirts, white shorts and red socks tonight, as the Bees wear black accessories.

:shocking:

accesories.jpg.0f3988a2a02c36c3d5c5e644e1d0b73e.jpg

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

What you mean 10 Goalkeepers and one outfield player ?

Well, we did concede 3 on Saturday and seem to struggle to hold on to a lead.  :)

13 minutes ago, M4kk said:

Brentford fan here, good luck tonight. Should be a great game. How's Bentley doing for you guys?

Really really well tbh. We've conceded more goals than we'd like but I can't think of one where it's been Bentley's fault. One of our best signings from the last summer.

Have to say @M4kk it's a shame you're leaving Griffin Park. I lived in Wandsworth for a few years and would sometimes come along to Brentford games, even those not against City. Lovely old stadium, especially in the summer months. It's a great away end and I hope Lionel Road serves you just as well.

Niceties over. I hope we smash you tonight.

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

Gotta watch the counter attack tonight...Hope we don't let them create so many chances.

Got to get in their faces from the start to win this one imo... aggression will win this.

Think our midfield 3 is better than theirs tonight.

2 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Ha ha sky red button showing brentford's ground but talking about Barnsley! Hope it gets sorted soon.

I’m going to mute the sound so if the commentary corrects itself please post it on the form 

Archived