IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Ashton & Knights Ltd are fooling us

Go to bed, your talking shit again

ashton is fantastic for this club, if he wasn’t here we’d of sold kelly for 3 million and sign dasilva for 12 million

9 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If you vote a cheater like Boris Johnson Prime Minister you are a bunch of true nuts.

Any chance you can log off and let us read and contribute to a decent thread about FOOTBALL please??

It is pathetic.

Tommy, don't worry about Boris, leave him to us.

You lot over there should be more concerned about Russia rather than Boris!

Goodnight for now Tommy, we want you on this forum, make sure you stay with us eh?  ?

?

Welcome back Jay, great to have you onboard.

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

People in Bristol got a brain. BJ out. 

?‍♂️, Anyone?

5 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Robert Fleck? No no that was a loan

Was it Robert Fleck? 

50 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If you vote a cheater like Boris Johnson Prime Minister you are a bunch of true nuts.

1) this is not a presidency - we vote for a ruling party, not and never for an individual to have power. If we did, Theresa May’s brexit agreement would have already been implemented  

2) As such, it is for the party in power to vote for their leader, but the UK PM can do very little indeed without the support of two chambers of Parliament  

3) we don’t as a general populous vote for the leader of the ruling party. That is for the individual party  

This is democracy. Thank us, we gave it to you. Sorry Tommy, it takes a serious fking boozehound to try to lecture the British on democracy...

Oh and what you ignore - the Tories didn’t even get the populous vote. You’re grasp of British politics is woeful. 

3 minutes ago, 29AR said:

1) this is not a presidency - we vote for a ruling party, not and never for an individual to have power. If we did, Theresa May’s brexit agreement would have already been implemented  

2) As such, it is for the party in power to vote for their leader, but the UK PM can do very little indeed without the support of two chambers of Parliament  

3) we don’t as a general populous vote for the leader of the ruling party. That is for the individual party  

This is democracy. Thank us, we gave it to you. Sorry Tommy, it takes a serious fking boozehound to try to lecture the British on democracy...

That were the Greeks weren't it?

Or at least the invention of it.

1 minute ago, 29AR said:

Technically the British vote for a local representative who, prior to such election, declares which party he/she will support when forming a government.

But anyway, constitutional law lessons aside (and believe me I love a good constitutional law lesson)...get in JDS!

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

That were the Greeks weren't it?

Or at least the invention of it.

Flavours of; for sure. It goes far further than the point I was making and who wants to go into a politico-historical debate when some drunk is essentially saying the population of the UK is voting Boris PM when actually it’s a membership the size of Brighton which will decide that. 

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Technically the British vote for a local representative who, prior to such election, declares which party he/she will support when forming a government.

But anyway, constitutional law lessons aside (and believe me I love a good constitutional law lesson)...get in JDS!

Well yes, but if you live in Bristol you know micro politics are fk all. 

Im not getting into a political debate though. The point is just to make very clear; the British have at no point voted for or endorsed Boris. But thankfully the political system we have in place means Boris can’t really do that much... it’s a ceremonial office in reality; ask Maggie when she was kicked out...

8 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

4 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Well yes, but if you live in Bristol you know micro politics are fk all. 

Im not getting into a political debate though. The point is just to make very clear; the British have at no point voted for or endorsed Boris. But thankfully the political system we have in place means Boris can’t really do that much... it’s a ceremonial office in reality; ask Maggie when she was kicked out...

Lads, go on another forum if you want to talk about this shit please. 

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Brazzers is banned unless I prove I’m over 18. Bloody politics 

sorry; I just get riled when someone not au fait with British politics thinks we are ‘dumb british’ voting for Boris akin to ‘those Americans voting for trump’

5 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Brazzers is banned unless I prove I’m over 18. Bloody politics 

sorry; I just get riled when someone not au fait with British politics thinks we are ‘dumb british’ voting for Boris akin to ‘those Americans voting for trump’

Don’t apologise . Threads get derailed all the time but imo talking politics would send a glass eye to sleep.

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ooh, no.  This is OTIB at it’s very best.  We’re all thrilled about getting JdS in, and at the same time a pissed Swede also gets  a politics lesson from thoughtful respondents (though whether he’s got the band width to benefit is yet to be confirmed)....and it’s all mixed up together.  Brilliant!

6 minutes ago, bcdc said:

Ooh, no.  This is OTIB at it’s very best.  We’re all thrilled about getting JdS in, and at the same time a pissed Swede also gets  a politics lesson from thoughtful respondents (though whether he’s got the band width to benefit is yet to be confirmed)....and it’s all mixed up together.  Brilliant!

Oh, **** me...I just posted a greengrocer’s apostrophe!  Eeeek! , I throw myself at the mercy of all the other grammar hawks out there. IT WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN.

Honest

28 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Oh and what you ignore - the Tories didn’t even get the populous vote. You’re grasp of British politics is woeful. 

Tommy's grasp of Bristol City is usually worse but then again ...your grasp of 'your' and 'you're' leaves a lot to be desired.

Yes we have just signed the England U21 full back for football pocket money but FFS -it's no reason to commit a grammatical faux- pas.

3 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Tommy's grasp of Bristol City is usually worse but then again ...your grasp of 'your' and 'you're' leaves a lot to be desired.

Yes we have just signed the England U21 full back for football pocket money but FFS -it's no reason to commit a grammatical faux- pas.

Hahahahaha it’s siri - the bitch

That damn swede with their grasp of British politics whilst they’re drinking special brew. There is no need for it.

Redemption? 

3 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Yes, but how do you rate DaSilva?

Personally I think he's awful.

45 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Time to pay AG8

If we hit the paydirt of premiership football for several years and repaid all the bank loans and loans from the Lansdowns then I agree that it would be a nice gesture to do that and also any other creditors from 1982.

If however the club was to do that now it would just be piling on more debt.

9 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

If we hit the paydirt of premiership football for several years and repaid all the bank loans and loans from the Lansdowns then I agree that it would be a nice gesture to do that and also any other creditors from 1982.

If however the club was to do that now it would just be piling on more debt.

Not even a piss in the ocean for Steve Lansdown.

Archived