IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Missing cats on the forum is logical as all cats hate Bristol Rovers. There is a simple test to prove it, just ask any cat “Do you like Bristol Rovers”?  The cat will reply Mehow” which, due to cats limited ability to speak English, means “Me, how could I do such a stupid thing as that”

Slight exaggeration there Pongo. 

However I believe 'eight out of ten cats do prefer us',  but I've told you a million times before not to exaggerate, and I won't tell you again. ?

4 hours ago, David Brent said:

Yeah because we’re in Cuckooland..?

should never take the piss out of foreigners speaking  "The Queens English" as most of them speak it better than we do, except for the Yanks , Aussies ,Kiwis and half of Canada 

6 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Bristol Sport did not thank the former goalkeeper coach although much appreciated by the players 

Not only did they not thank her, are you saying they also stole one of her legs?

This is more of the outrageous of Bristol Sport, first diluting our club culture and now thieving body parts. All of Lansdown’s limbs out

3 minutes ago, Robin1988 said:

Not only did they not thank her, are you saying they also stole one of her legs?

This is more of the outrageous of Bristol Sport, first diluting our club culture and now thieving body parts. All of Lansdown’s limbs out

forget smoke and mirrors its all Burke and Hare

12 hours ago, Selred said:

I sort of get Tommys point, and no I haven’t had a sip, and yes I can’t believe I’m saying this myself. 

We used to have Neil Moore as our women’s keeping coach, he did this in a joint role with a college coaching role too. Neil is now at Everton ladies, and we’ve replaced him Tony Elliott which was announced today.

Tommys point is when Dave Coles left City we thanked him for his efforts, and there was an article about him. Well there wasn’t one thanking Neil Moore for his efforts, which they should of, and is this sexist as is it because it’s the women’s team coach rather than men’s?

Correct @bristolcitysweden?

Neil is a great bloke and very good and dedicated coach. Respected for his ability hence he has got a better job which focusses his skills into more coaching hours at one club rather than multiple roles.

Bristol City should be thanking him for his the undoubted effort he will have put into the role.

17 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I support great football and the greatest football is played between club teams with players independent of nationality.

A worldwide Champions League is the answer for the future & and the closing down of the spare time WC feeding corruption, trafficking and money laundring.     

So the champions of Lesotho drawn away to Barcelona... That's only going one way, isn't it. 

Sorry, but your reasoning is flawed.

Archived