IGNORED

These are your players LJ.....no excuses

Lez

7 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Unlike the absolute lack of any decent dribblers in our team.

Sadly a long-lost skill.

Kadeem Harris is an average winger in this league but his dribbling ability and lack of fear on the ball put us back 10-20 yards every time he got on the ball.

Only player with dribbling ability is Eliasson and hes got a nameplate on the bench.

If we are only going to play in front of teams then our creativity is going to be stifled.

22 minutes ago, Mattyisared said:

I believe the official number is 64, which obviously does include some signings that were never meant for the first team immediately, but still, it's enough to expect better, because we haven't made any progress on the pitch since we beat United

But our league position has got better every season???

3 minutes ago, Lez said:

Mainly due to frailties of others....with our stability and investment anything other than play offs this season is a massive underachievement.

So that's their fault then!

Your second statement is a fair point..........but we're not halfway through the season yet!

4 minutes ago, Mattyisared said:

Only because of our outstandingly horrific run of form after we beat United 2 seasons ago, we should have definitely made at least playoffs that year. 

So we base everything on one game against United 2 seasons ago???

:facepalm:

18 minutes ago, J-mat said:

No, this isn't criticism. 

There's no analysis of the performance, no understanding of why we lost, no considering all factors. 

It's just nasty and pathetic individuals who can barely spell, let alone understand the game, slagging off the manager they never wanted and never liked. 

Christ people are saying get Hughton and Karanka but in the same breath moaning about the quality of "entertainment". That demonstrates completely that these people don't have a ******* clue what they're talking about. 

Honestly, would rather they just ****** off. Their toxicity has been a major problem for the club and it's players for decades. 

Disgraceful. 

Yikes

Johnson has a masterplan. Standing 12ft off of every opposition player. Allowing doubt to creep into their mind. After we win the ball we cut a sythe through our half until we meet the terror that is the halfway line. This brute, unyielding and cruel deprives us of our attacking intent. But Johnson soldiers on, willing his troops to pass sideways until the sun, wind and rain wash that devilish halfway line from the pitch, and we can break free like the birds of paridise we are, soaring high into the honeyed land that is the opposition net. 

18 minutes ago, Colombo Robin said:

Surely he's earnt the right to at least see the season out and go for the play offs. Lot of knee jerking in here again! 

Cotts won league 1 and the jpt he didn’t get to see the season out because he wouldn’t of hit the targets set by the club and that’s after delivering silverware if we carry on like we are we won’t hit targets and finish mid table again all comes down to results and performances now in football

30 minutes ago, J-mat said:

No, this isn't criticism. 

There's no analysis of the performance, no understanding of why we lost, no considering all factors. 

It's just nasty and pathetic individuals who can barely spell, let alone understand the game, slagging off the manager they never wanted and never liked. 

Christ people are saying get Hughton and Karanka but in the same breath moaning about the quality of "entertainment". That demonstrates completely that these people don't have a ******* clue what they're talking about. 

Honestly, would rather they just ****** off. Their toxicity has been a major problem for the club and it's players for decades. 

Disgraceful. 

Oh come on, my local amateur team could have looked after the ball better than City today. These are professional footballers who spend all week training for their 90 minutes of work at the weekend.

Today was abysmal, LJ’s has had years to work on a style of football that he wants his players to play, he has signed dozens of players to supposedly fit into that style.

Can you advise me what this style is?. Because I saw no pattern or plan to our play for 95 minutes. 

32 minutes ago, J-mat said:

We are literally just outside the playoffs in the most competitive division in the world.

**** me sideways.

Which is the ideal time to get someone in that can take the team to the next level. 

The current manager is not capable of doing that, I’m not being negative, it’s my genuine belief. 

28 minutes ago, J-mat said:

Now see that, that's a fair criticism. Not just of our team but also our general coaching philosophy in England. 

If you're looking for fair criticism, which of the following do you agree with...

We don't have a preferred formation

We don't have a settled line up

Players eg Nagy/Massengo have gone from world beaters to unused subs

We can't fit our most dangerous player, Eliasson, in the line up

We don't know how to break teams down at home

We've lost 4 out of 6 and nearing relegation form

Our XG is 2nd worst in the league 

We don't play entertaining football

We concede too many goals

We're under pressure to beat Charlton away to keep up with the top 6

We look worse with almost a fully fit squad than with injuries 

I'm not saying sack him, but I am 100% saying that based on all the facts, criticism is fully justified. 

He needs to win back our favour by solving these problems fast. 

Johnson is well below the level to get us promoted.

He's not a great tactition and his team selections and shapes are weird to say the least. His constant tinkering is not the sign of a good manager.....and we arent talking about squad rotation here.

More important I feel is that Lee is a bit weak and that comes across in his media interviews. I cannot imagine any of the players worry about being b*llocked for a rubbish performance.

I think this also comes out in his supposedly 'safe' team selections which often backfire. 

I think we need a tougher more outgoing manager who will get the best out of the players, play form players and kick some *rse if they dont perform.

2 hours ago, chinapig said:

He reportedly turned down Watford because he thought he could do better. He can afford to bide his time until the right club comes along. I doubt that club is us.

Watford are a merry-go-round for managers and have been for years. 

Archived