IGNORED

New man to help?

Langford Red

New man needed

His excuses of blaming the players in public are embarrassing. And it topped it when he said yesterday

"Some of my players are not used to playing in this cold weather!!!!!

He is out of his death now

The type of football that is needed at this level is not what he knows

And his coaching staff have never been higher or even at this level

There is nobody at Ashton Gate, that has been at this level or higher

There is a vast amount of difference and level and quality between Leagues 1 and 2 to the Championship

If SL wants him to learn. (And insists on keeping him) Then get another man in that has been there, and knows how to progress

The new man can teach him on what is expected

1 minute ago, Bicester Red said:

New man needed

His excuses of blaming the players in public are embarrassing. And it topped it when he said yesterday

There is a vast amount of difference and level and quality between Leagues 1 and 2 to the Championship

If SL wants him to learn. (And insists on keeping him) Then get another man in that has been there, and knows how to progress

He’s got two already, how many more do you need. Do you really think LJ will adjust to someone telling him what to do? Why keep him on if he’s not good enough?

31 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

New man needed

Said it for ages he needs a Don Howe, a Lenny Lawrence type HoF/DoF.

Someone to say “don’t be silly Lee, I tried that when I was at x, and it didn’t work”.

But LJ would never allow it.

Nor would MA, would undermine part of his remit. 

Bicester Red has got us all thinking... 

Who does he/she really support? What is he/she talking about?

To make comments referring to 'type of football', coaching staff' never been at this level does he/she remember being at Fulham (or perhaps were they watching Bicester United? What is the point of mentioning leagues 1 & 2 being below the Championship. Lj only knows the highest of these leagues managing City. Posts like this are why i left this Forum months ago. Surely a requirement to post should include going to games, watching the football and management team from time to time or do Bicester play in red..must look that up. Bring on Luton and the next Big game after that. All the home supporters behind the team will help (bar one, of course)

2 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

Well the current thing is not working

Who is MA anyway?

Never heard of him until he was brought in on stupid wages

I think Ashton has recouped his salary many times over with the extraordinary fees he has negotiated in selling players. That's where his strength lies and why his peers voted him CEO of the year.

The problem is he is in charge of the whole football operation when that requires somebody with a different skill set. The kind of person @Davefevs refers to elsewhere.

Archived