IGNORED

Reading v Bristol City Match Day 29

Septic Peg

11 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

https://twitternom/Bristtatus/1222233178942922758?s=20

playersiLooks like a 4-5-1/4-3-3/4-2-3-1. Can easily switch between those set ups

Yep sounds about right, 17 different formations durIn g 1 game to counter the mighty Reading, leaving everyone players Included baffled bored and bemused.

City to win 2-1 despite It all.

COYR.

14 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

No they aren’t, they’ve won 1 of the last 6, and that was away at Blackpool in the fa cup

They've lost 1 in the league in the last 6 games. Won 3 drawn 2. They are in a good form. Better than Leeds or WBA.

No game is easy.

Expecting the usual over reactions as the game unfolds...not aimed at you.

News from the Madejski.

Its ****ing freezing.

Although same team as last time out the plus here is we have at least one game changer on the bench in Palmer. My worry against Barnsley was if we conceded (and we nearly did) there was little attacking impetus that could bring us back in to the game.

For all his chequered form, KP can do that and we need that option in the seven subs.

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Will be interesting if it is 442 up against their 4231-433 and we get outnumbered in midfield. Hope I’m not moaning about LJ  not getting a grip in central midfield again. 
prove me wrong LJ COYR 

Wouldn’t be surprised if Weimann is right side, Eliasson left, Pato in behind Fam.

In this set up, Pato can run around at full-tilt for 70, and Palmer last 20 if need be.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Weimann is right side, Eliasson left, Pato in behind Fam.

In this set up, Pato can run around at full-tilt for 70, and Palmer last 20 if need be.

He seemed to play behind fam at least first half against Barnsley .

on a different topic. Nagy has had a recurrence if his ankle injury. Has to make sense to recall Morrell now. Just in case Adam needs a op 

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

He seemed to play behind fam at least first half against Barnsley .

on a different topic. Nagy has had a recurrence if his ankle injury. Has to make sense to recall Morrell now. Just in case Adam needs a op 

Yep, I don't understand why they're trying with this 'natural healing'. He said this according to Gregor: Adam’s had that slight recurrence of the ankle injury. At the moment it’s not too bad but it is one that keeps rearing its head so we’ll have to look at that. I mean that little bone won't just evaporate...

On another note: COYR! Get that 3 points!

Archived