IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers v Bristol City Match Day 30

Septic Peg

Not the first time this season I have thought...we are battling, but in truth not really looking good enough across 90 to be top six..then we win. Exercised no control really at all in last 15.

Heroic defending at times, great great win. Funny old game.

Fammy like a man possessed at both ends. If we had just signed him and this was the first time we had seen him we would be hugely excited.

Last six league results;

3-0 W, 0-4 L, 2-0 W, 1-0 W, 1-0 W, 1-0 W

8 goals for, 4 against, 5 clean sheets, 15 points from 18, 2.5 points a game.

Proof that it it absolutely better to get battered once than lose narrowly a lot.

Credit to the defence - hell of a run.

Bring on Birmingham.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Great win.

Our inability to kill off teams with a second will cost us though I reckon, not least in the GD but we cant keep defending like the Alamo at the end of every game and expect to keep winning.

Other teams can do it, why dont we? This is a trait going back years.

We do seem to go into panic mode, just whacking the ball out rather then retaining possession. Got away it again, but agree with you we have to see out games smarter. Reckon if Wells had still been at QPR we might have lost today.

2 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Pheww ,  cant ask for more than that, what a battling defensive effort at the end again, that's the spirit!

(now a moan, WTF was that from Hesgoals today, unbloody watchable, thank **** for Radio Bris coverage!)

Yes Hesgoal used to be brilliant, now sometimes hopeless, I think it maybe that they have changed there providers.

Archived