IGNORED

Advice

RedorDead BCFC

I was on site today at the new Accademy and as I was driving out Ian Wright came down the drive of the training ground. Would anyone know why he was there? 

Also went to the Bears new complex and was really impressed with the set up etc. If the City one is as good it’s going to be a great advert for the club. 

7 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Beggar Bush Lane I believe - much further ahead on the build than our’s mind 

Ours has only just started, 300m of concrete for floor slab went in yesterday. 

The rugby complex as you said in Beggar Bush lane was last year. You can’t see it from the road but really impressive. 

Apparently they went round the country and abroad looking at other clubs training facilities, to get the idea from the better bits from each to create this one. 

1 hour ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Ours has only just started, 300m of concrete for floor slab went in yesterday. 

The rugby complex as you said in Beggar Bush lane was last year. You can’t see it from the road but really impressive. 

Apparently they went round the country and abroad looking at other clubs training facilities, to get the idea from the better bits from each to create this one. 

These facilities will only serve, hopefully, to push both clubs on to the next level. 

13 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I was on site today at the new Accademy and as I was driving out Ian Wright came down the drive of the training ground. Would anyone know why he was there? 

Also went to the Bears new complex and was really impressed with the set up etc. If the City one is as good it’s going to be a great advert for the club. 

Didn't he used to be a brickie?

Maybe looking for a few days work

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

Was in one of the boxes that evening and was fortunate enough to speak to him

If you know me ask me how we attracted his attention in our box, it's not a story for an open forum

Didn’t a Newcastle just get a life ban for something similar ?

Archived