IGNORED

Parson Street Station

This season I have always used the train for Saturday games, good set of time choices from Lawrence Hill to Parson Street and back.  Evening games a bit more complicated, getting there is fine, but the train back from Parson Street doesn't stop at either Lawrence Hill or Stapleton Road (not really sure why, as it stops at Bedminster which is a smaller station), so to get back from an evening game you have to go though L/Hill up to Abbey Wood and then change to get a train back to L/Hill.  Which means I would get home about 45 minutes later than if I take the car, so I take the car!

9 hours ago, New Dazzler said:

This season I have always used the train for Saturday games, good set of time choices from Lawrence Hill to Parson Street and back.  Evening games a bit more complicated, getting there is fine, but the train back from Parson Street doesn't stop at either Lawrence Hill or Stapleton Road (not really sure why, as it stops at Bedminster which is a smaller station), so to get back from an evening game you have to go though L/Hill up to Abbey Wood and then change to get a train back to L/Hill.  Which means I would get home about 45 minutes later than if I take the car, so I take the car!

How is Bedminster  International smaller. It has 3 platforms and artwork ?

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 20:49, Never to the dark side said:

Thanks for that,I see that you can get to London okay,

but only get as far as Cheltenham north bound

the last Birmingham leaves at 22:00pm

Support your local football station

PARSON STREET

Taken from Facebook Vintage Bristol Images - 1960's Pickie of the Station :0)

Parson Street Station Bedminster.jpg

Archived