IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day 31

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSS

For me though, Wells had to start tonight, you don't put a man bang in form on the bench.

Still, do doubt he'll come on for at least 30 mins, probably with the score locked 1-1, and fire in the winner ...

Yep would have gone with Wells tonight, not enough game changers on the bench for me either with KP not involved but as others say when he makes change the "tombola" quote is thrown at him. 

Almost certain that there will be changes for Derby to keep things fresh and to have enough legs in midfield to stop Rooney from dictating the game if possible.

Come on City!!!

5 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

You've got to be having a giraffe....

We haven't had a 'way' of playing this season...

Up to now it's been 'pissing in the wind.

I’m talking about our last few games, which have resulted in an upturn in form, hence keeping faith with those players (and the manager - I was in the LJ out camp a few weeks back). 

anyway, having a giraffe? You’ve got some neck.....

47 minutes ago, SuperDziek said:

We complain about LJ tinkering too much so maybe he cant win!  We're in an excellent run of form, so for me the right decision to keep us unchanged.....and we've got a strong bench if it doesnt happen in the first hour or so.

COYR

I don't get this 'hour or so' - either start with the striker we were so desperate to get or at most give it 30 mins.

Archived