IGNORED

Bristol City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County Match Day 32

Septic Peg

Really peed off with the commentary team. Cream their pants every time Rooney touches the ball. How dare that team in red with the goalkeeper we cant remeber the name of score 2 goals when Super Derby have been the only team on the park. knobs both of them.

3 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Right, I’ve been a huge LJ critic, but I enjoyed that. Even if it was 0-0, I’d say the same.

There’s a plan. There’s a team picked to fulfil it. Henriksen looks class.

Good first half.

Good man. Welcome to the 'in' crowd. We have missed you. Remember your past foolishness and stay strong. We won't win them all but let's hope for 6th spot come the end.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

I said early on it felt like things were being done with a bit more purpose and intent 

Almost like we’ve decided to adopt the “away” style of playing at home. 
From Sky, fans sound like they’re behind it too.

May not be the free-flowing, fast tempo City I’d want to see, but it’s purposeful and the players look like they know what they’re being asked to do.

Good 45.

Well an abysmal start to the half, but we've stuck it out, started playing some decent football, Hunt and Dasilva now in the game, Eliasson causing trouble, and both Wells and Fam causing problems (although Fams touch at times hasn't been great). Henriksen is looking pretty good too, and Benkovic doesn't look too shabby either. He's actually had a hige influence in the Derby box!!

Let's hope we carry on where we left off.

1 minute ago, redsince1994 said:

Ahahahah even on the highlights. Homes the first to test the keeper, despite us having had a couple of chances before then.

I made that 1 chance for Derby they showed and 5-6 city chances ?‍♂️

I really should log out of the OTIB twitter account now too ?

3 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Slow first half hour and then wallop.

Come on you Reds

PS. Wind up Waghorn and get him another yellow card.

We need to be more clever, possibly streetwise to these things. He is also the sort of player that will easily react as well.

Sky commentator at the best of times are bias but tonight is taking it to a new level.... I've been playing football cliché bingo about Rooney and his team...

So glad we got 2 good goals to shut them up and from 2 of the new lads too, ok we not had the ball as much as we would have like but were 2 up happy days...

Really interesting reading the thread after watching the half. I thought we were good throughout, Derby good on the ball and passing it around (hence the possession stats I guess) but we have harried and been on them as soon as there was a poor touch or miss pass. Good value for the lead I'd say and were looking particuarly good last 15-20 of the half. really strong performance. 

Archived