IGNORED

Gregor MacGregor and the Exiled Robin

Shtanley

Were two guests with me and Pete on this week's episode of OSIB. Talking about the refund options and if we're mentally ready for Bristol City to return.

As always keen to hear people's thoughts on the topics discussed. 

If you fancied helping the podcast run then we're always asking people to become a patron in order for us to get better equipment and pay the various costs of running it!

All the links are here!

Cheers lads for more good chat. 

You asked for feedback on content... 

This came to me when listening to the Stadio podcast and the impressive way they talk about the women's game.

When both mens and women's games are back in full swing, I think you should spend at least a couple of minutes rounding up the Bristol City women's progress. 

I appreciate that you probably won't go to their games, but it would be really helpful for you to show your solidarity with the female set up and give them a bit of exposure. 

I'm as guilty as anyone for ignoring the City women's efforts and updates from a podcast would help me learn about who's banging in the goals for us.

They wear the red shirts with pride guys, let's give them the respect they deserve!

6 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Were two guests with me and Pete on this week's episode of OSIB. Talking about the refund options and if we're mentally ready for Bristol City to return.

If you fancied helping the podcast run then we're always asking people to become a patron in order for us to get better equipment and pay the various costs of running it!

All the links are here!

Done and paid

53 minutes ago, !james said:

Just caught up, good listen.

I feel you need a jingle for 'Gregor's lunchbox'. Can we get an update after every game on what he had? Thanks. 

I would prefer that Gregor keeps his lunchbox under wraps

• Admin
On 14/06/2020 at 10:59, Shtanley said:

All the links are here!

Hi @Shtanley

I have only had the chance to listen to a few podcasts to date, and they have all been fantastic

From reading the regular feedback it is clear the magnificent impact they have on your viewers

One quick question, is the patreon a monthly donation or a one off donation?

I would be more than willing to help in a small way if I can to help keep you guys online

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Hi @Shtanley

I have only had the chance to listen to a few podcasts to date, and they have all been fantastic

From reading the regular feedback it is clear the magnificent impact they have on your viewers

One quick question, is the patreon a monthly donation or a one off donation?

I would be more than willing to help in a small way if I can to help keep you guys online

Either/or mate, the link is here for you with the details https://www.patreon.com/osib

Archived