IGNORED

Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday - Match Day 39

Davefevs

1 minute ago, daored said:

When shown again , looks like baker 

Yeah - definitely. To be fair, I think the Wednesday players were quite smart in Wickham peeling off and others moving to block Baker. With the angle they just showed, you can see Baker screaming for someone else to get over to him. Williams took a few moments longer than needed to react and that was that. 

Just now, italian dave said:

Baker's man, but both Korey Smith and Ashley Williams should have seen the problem - and both failed to react.

You don't have enough time to react, as soon as they can see the issue Wickham already has the space he needs

Just now, marcofisher said:

Has to be Kalas and Baker for me in a back 4.

Williams even at his age is a far better defender than Baker.  I'd actually pick Moore though, the season's over and we might as well get him some time next to Kalas and see how he does.

Just now, formerly known as ivan said:

At first viewing it looked shocking but you’re right, very clever from Wednesday.

Does highlight the benefit of having a decent head coach to work on things like that.

I don't understand how a championship defender doesn't see the potential for being boxed in there.

Just now, The Red Planet said:

HELP - When I put in my voucher code on Robins TV it says "this voucher has already been used" and won't let me in. I thought the same code applied for all games until the end of the season. 

Presumably you just need to login not use the voucher again, your account would have been enabled the first time.

Just now, The Red Planet said:

HELP - When I put in my voucher code on Robins TV it says "this voucher has already been used" and won't let me in. I thought the same code applied for all games until the end of the season. 

I don't think you need to put it in every time - I only had to enter mine once for the first game.

Just now, hodge said:

You don't have enough time to react, as soon as they can see the issue Wickham already has the space he needs

But you shouldn't be reacting, you should see it before it happens, in the same way that a good strike partnership should know what the other is doing almost before they do it the same should be true of a CB pairing. 

1 minute ago, The Red Planet said:

I don’t have robins TV but I don’t think you’d have to put it in every week? 

Archived