IGNORED

World Snooker Championships

Super

16 minutes ago, Super said:

Every time i switch over i see Ronnie smashing balls around the table! Lost the plot?

Heads gone he don’t want to play any longer than required. No safety at all 

Ronnie is unbelievable isn't he, playing like he doesn't care one minute then smashes three frames out in a row under massive pressure to win. 

His interview was box-office again, and whilst he always makes himself a talking point, I can see why other players find it disrespectful.  

Selby not a happy bunny at all, I've always got the impression there's no love lost between those two. Completely different characters!

Difficult to not see Ronnie making it number 6 over the weekend. 

6 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Ronnie is unbelievable isn't he, playing like he doesn't care one minute then smashes three frames out in a row under massive pressure to win. 

His interview was box-office again, and whilst he always makes himself a talking point, I can see why other players find it disrespectful.  

Selby not a happy bunny at all, I've always got the impression there's no love lost between those two. Completely different characters!

I guess it’s frustrating for most, they’re constantly practicing, striving to improve where as Ronnie just has god given natural talent.  You do think he’s better off shutting up when mics infront of him but then he wouldn’t be Ronnie.. 

12 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

:fingerscrossed:   Not a Ro'S fan ,but I hope he smashes Wilson, can't stick him !

8 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Get outta here!

Whilst Ronnie may not quite top some of the numbers/records, taken as a whole, he is evidently the greatest player to have ever played the game. 

It's actually difficult to imagine snooker surviving in its current format without him. He is the game. 

The fact that he could beat most players in the game left or right handed, is enough to set him apart from anyone else ever to play the game.

Archived