IGNORED

City v Northampton Town (19:45 Wed 16th Sept) - match day thread

Davefevs

Just now, Prinny said:

This is last seasons league 2 playoff winners.

Just the positive for me is we're keeping going. Palmer running into their box to finish at 80 minutes.

Was just going to say the same re Palmer. In the past he hasn’t often lasted 90 mins. Another positive. 

11 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Yeh, and I am happy with a professional job against ultimately disappointing opposition. Just there's a little question of could/should this have been more?

And as I type Semenyo bags. Lovely for him. MOTM between him, Mawson and Palmer I assume.

Just had to be patient didn't you! 

Very good performance, you can only beat what's in front of you.

Commentator from Radio Cobblers was hilarious - thought 4-0 was harsh and not a reflection of the game.

image.png.0a084f29f1fad6c8b32911cc6f573da0.png

I'm gonna go with no.

Some tough decisions for DH on Saturday - pretty much everybody brought in tonight played well enough to stay in.

Only downside was the Kalas injury.

Well that was fun, don't blame Holden for Kalas too much. Possibly trying out the first team defence. Need the captain for Vyner, Bakinson possibly. Anyway didn't hate he played.

Likely a bottom league one team, but we were positive, kept going, and the players that were previously accused in lacking desire in Semenyo and Palmer were working for 90.

Not too sure about Sessegnon in the grand OTIB tradition of writing young players off after one game.

Archived