IGNORED

Another Punch on the Nose ! FBC Podcast [recording of live show]

headhunter

24 minutes ago, mozo said:

He did, weren't you paying attention? ?

Obviously not..............:cool2:

As posted yesterday I didn’t find the podcast particularly interesting. You can hear that type of conversation in pretty much any bar.

I’ve had numerous conversations with Ian and he’s never mentioned the fact he has FA coaching badges and if you know Ian, that’s a surprise.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Obviously not..............:cool2:

As posted yesterday I didn’t find the podcast particularly interesting. You can hear that type of conversation in pretty much any bar.

I’ve had numerous conversations with Ian and he’s never mentioned the fact he has FA coaching badges and if you know Ian, that’s a surprise.

What do you want from the podcast / a podcast?  What would you bring to a podcast if you went on one?

Have you listened to any other football podcasts, what did you like / didn’t you like?  Which ones?

25 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

What do you want from the podcast / a podcast?  What would you bring to a podcast if you went on one?

Have you listened to any other football podcasts, what did you like / didn’t you like?  Which ones?

I’ve listened to Peter Crouch podcasts. He’s a very amusing guy so I guess what I look for in any podcast is a little lighthearted football related humour.

What got from the FBC podcast was three blokes taking themselves a little too seriously.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’ve listened to Peter Crouch podcasts. He’s a very amusing guy so I guess what I look for in any podcast is a little lighthearted football related humour.

What got from the FBC podcast was three blokes taking themselves a little too seriously.

Suggest you try One Stream in Bristol.  That’s not what we are about.

If you’d like to contribute funding of the equivalent of Peter Crouch Pod, we’ll bring in comedic script writers and presenters and we’ll pre record it, edit it and add in some puns where appropriate.  Did you listen to his pod before or after he got his coaching badges?  I’m assuming recently.

Archived