IGNORED

Morrell at Luton ....

headhunter

26 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Not in the Luton squad at all today after being subbed at half-time in their last game. Would assume he was injured in the last game rather than it being solely tactical.

Luton Town website:

Manager Nathan Jones has made two changes for this afternoon’s Sky Bet Championship fixture against Huddersfield Town.

Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu starts ahead of Joe Morrell after coming off the bench at half-time against Rotherham, helping to inspire the Hatters towards three points on Wednesday evening.

1 minute ago, daored said:

Luton Town website:

Manager Nathan Jones has made two changes for this afternoon’s Sky Bet Championship fixture against Huddersfield Town.

Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu starts ahead of Joe Morrell after coming off the bench at half-time against Rotherham, helping to inspire the Hatters towards three points on Wednesday evening.

Morrell is not even on the bench.

15 minutes ago, daored said:

Luton Town website:

That doesn’t mention about him being injured, so is he injured or have they now decided he’s not yet good enough?

Well, Huddersfield just scored after they took the ball right through the middle of the pitch from halfway, without a single Luton midfielder anywhere near for a challenge. 
Perhaps they could have done with a Morrell in there......

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Well, Huddersfield just scored after they took the ball right through the middle of the pitch from halfway, without a single Luton midfielder anywhere near for a challenge. 
Perhaps they could have done with a Morrell in there......

So not being content with knowing better than Dean Holden we all know better about what Luton need than Nathan Jones as well. It doesn’t matter any more and he’s not our player.

Are we going to get a Joe Morrell thread every time Luton win and we don’t when he’s playing?

Just now, Numero Uno said:

So not being content with knowing better than Dean Holden we all know better about what Luton need than Nathan Jones as well. It doesn’t matter any more and he’s not our player.

Are we going to get a Joe Morrell thread every time Luton win and we don’t when he’s playing?

Dude, it’s a tongue in cheek comment, don’t get wound up about it. 
Anyway, it’s not a new thread, it’s the same one. ?

Just now, Harry said:

Dude, it’s a tongue in cheek comment, don’t get wound up about it. 
Anyway, it’s not a new thread, it’s the same one. ?

Not having a pop at you personally tbh but theres a lot on here who are convinced this lad was the answer and seem to drag his name up rather a lot. He may have made a difference short term given our midfield isn’t exactly functioning atm but  I can see why Holden sold him, he presumably believes that when Walsh and Williams are fit Morrell wouldn’t have been getting much first team football. Anyway I hope the lad goes on to have a good career as his attitude seems spot on.

24 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Not having a pop at you personally tbh but theres a lot on here who are convinced this lad was the answer and seem to drag his name up rather a lot. He may have made a difference short term given our midfield isn’t exactly functioning atm but  I can see why Holden sold him, he presumably believes that when Walsh and Williams are fit Morrell wouldn’t have been getting much first team football. Anyway I hope the lad goes on to have a good career as his attitude seems spot on.

I brought the thread back up to point out that having been subbed at half-time in their last game, he now wasn’t even in their squad. I didn’t do because I thought we were wrong to sell him, I don’t really have an opinion on it, as far as I’m concerned the lad wanted to leave for first team football so it was his choice, not the clubs & so be it.

I brought the thread back up because there had been a discussion ongoing & I thought him not even being in the squad was interesting considering some people’s view on here about him having to be a player for us.

sorry?

10 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I brought the thread back up to point out that having been subbed at half-time in their last game, he now wasn’t even in their squad. I didn’t do because I thought we were wrong to sell him, I don’t really have an opinion on it, as far as I’m concerned the lad wanted to leave for first team football so it was his choice, not the clubs & so be it.

I brought the thread back up because there had been a discussion ongoing & I thought him not even being in the squad was interesting considering some people’s view on here about him having to be a player for us.

sorry?

My issue is not that. Due to Chris Brunt’s lack of form and the unbalanced midfield we do have atm it now seems that Morrell was always as good as Pirlo but only Holden can’t see it and Massengo has been a superstar and never struggled one iota since he’s been here......

Archived