IGNORED

Season Card Refunds

Denbury Red

• Admin
1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

My final DD payment of 10 was taken overnight. 

10 payments made, 7 refunds returned. That means a deficit of £110 as it stands. I’m hoping another  refund will be made at the end of this month, although I suspect BCFC will retain any administration fees.

Just checked mine.

I've actually made 11 repayments of £46.50 between the 1st July 2020 and 1st April 2021.

But something went wrong with my first payment as it was repaid straight after I paid it so in reality only paid £465

Apart from that I have had the following payments back;

1st October '20   £38.26

2nd November '20   £57.39

27th November '20   £114.78

25th January '21   £38.26

24th February '21   £57.39

22nd March '21   £57.39

= £363.47

3 games in April is another £57.39

1 game in May is another £19.13

Would be a total refund of £439.99

My season ticket was £440 then £25 admin fee, so mine looks correct for the actual games

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Unsure how I feel about them keeping the admin cost if they choose not to refund it.  We never received the product so arguably I would suggest we are entitled to a full refund. 

One for @JerrySLO to look into for us please? Just to clarify what is happening about the £25 fee

I have been surprised that next seasons season cards are not on sale yet, and the club looking to use some of our remaining refunds towards this?

But  I guess a computer system may need to start from scratch on easy ticket purchased?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

One for @JerrySLO to look into for us please? Just to clarify what is happening about the £25 fee

I have been surprised that next seasons season cards are not on sale yet, and the club looking to use some of our remaining refunds towards this?

But  I guess a computer system may need to start from scratch on easy ticket purchased?

I would prefer to start from scratch again. Any other way would be a little bit confusing.

I must admit I wouldn’t want to be in the clubs shoes sorting out next seasons cards. 
It’s a time of year that always attracts heaps of criticism and here we are 4 months from the start of next season and nobody knows how many fans will be allowed in the stadium and if the number will stay the same throughout. 

I am surprised they haven’t offered to put remaining refunds due towards next seasons card at some stage.

2 hours ago, JerrySLO said:

Unfortunately the £25.00 is non refundable as it's an admin fee charged by the company that process the DDs on our behalf and something that we pass on to the supporters who chose this payment option.  

My admin fee this year is £50 which I’ll be sticking straight in my sky rocket along with the rest of my ST cost!! 

Archived