IGNORED

Massengo

ZiderheadTJ

Behind Dean we have two assistant coaches in Keith Downing and Paul Simpson, both with experience with the youth set up for our national side.

HNM is an incredibly talented young footballer with a lot of potential but is still, a very young man and footballer.

I would like to think that he is being coached well by our former young England coaches and we are slowly bringing him on to reach the potential he so obviously has.

He will be a class player and should be for us if we look after him and I hope we are.

15 hours ago, Wade Wilson said:

Massengo hasn’t been given an opportunity this year so we have no idea where he’s at, the “well Deano knows” argument went out the window with Nagy.

Dean places a lot of value on possession of the shirt and doesn't rotate unless necessary so it doesn't really go out the window as Nagy wasn't 'in possession' of a shirt until after his first game on the basis that Dean doesn't rotate, he got his chance, he took it and took possession of the shirt. So HNM needs to wait until there's that chance to take possession of a shirt.

I have heard a rumour that Holden doesn't particularly rate HNM. This originally comes from someone ITK but I heard this several degrees of separation down the line so could be total rubbish. Didn't hear anything more than 'doesn't rate' - so I don't know whether that means he doesn't rate him at all, or whether he doesn't think he's ready for this level.

Again, could be total rubbish, but something tenuous I heard. 

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I have heard a rumour that Holden doesn't particularly rate HNM. This originally comes from someone ITK but I heard this several degrees of separation down the line so could be total rubbish. Didn't hear anything more than 'doesn't rate' - so I don't know whether that means he doesn't rate him at all, or whether he doesn't think he's ready for this level.

Again, could be total rubbish, but something tenuous I heard. 

Can I ask when you heard that? Also appreciate someone mentioning it's 7th hand information rather than claiming to be ITK themselves!

Because he did pick him ahead of Nagy and Bakinson in the season opener so you'd make an assumption that he rated him then, at least higher than the others.

53 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Can I ask when you heard that? Also appreciate someone mentioning it's 7th hand information rather than claiming to be ITK themselves!

Because he did pick him ahead of Nagy and Bakinson in the season opener so you'd make an assumption that he rated him then, at least higher than the others.

No idea when it was said, sometime between Holden's appointment and a few weeks ago

Archived