IGNORED

Derby - Administration on the cards

Silvio Dante

Just out of interest @Mr Popodopolous 'er indoors the Company Secretarial Administrator says that these days, it's very difficult for Companies House to "make mistakes" as most of the information they hold will have been entered/uploaded by the Co themselves or people like herself on their behalf.

So Gabay/Rams or whoever can claim the detail is incorrect at CH but the blame for that is unclear. It's also worth noting that incorrect detail is rarely removed but superceded by updated/corrected details. This is due to costs and legal reasons.

6 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Just out of interest @Mr Popodopolous 'er indoors the Company Secretarial Administrator says that these days, it's very difficult for Companies House to "make mistakes" as most of the information they hold will have been entered/uploaded by the Co themselves or people like herself on their behalf.

So Gabay/Rams or whoever can claim the detail is incorrect at CH but the blame for that is unclear. It's also worth noting that incorrect detail is rarely removed but superceded by updated/corrected details. This is due to costs and legal reasons.

Thanks for that @Port Said Red 

Yeah, a "mistake" sounds a generous interpretation indeed- possible of course but I thought as much, seems strange that both should claim it yet something else entirely different...then again it isn't- look at those who are making the claims! ?

Superceded by updated/corrected- yeah sounds about right. I'll be keeping an eye on the relevant bits in the coming days and weeks.

One bit I forgot to clarify earlier though many may already know but the article didn't make it clear.

The £38m forecasted loss referenced in the article is from the EFL Hearing and is for the Consolidated Accounts- Sevco 5112 Limited although it might be Gellaw Newco 203 which seems to be the highest of them all but anyway it's the Group whichever of those two it would be, not the individual club.

That said general rule of thumb for Derby and 2018/19 from what I read in the Written Reasons wouldn't be an awful lot different- it seems to be take the Consolidated Results, subtract £6-7m and that is your P&S/FFP Result for the Season.

On a side note, was reading the forum and Derby fans- their forum seems to have a few of these...

CD07grqWYAAPfWx.jpg

Sure he'd love it, love it if he beat them- especially Mel Morris! Maybe next season.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/35890-abu-derby-county/page/486/#comments

486-489, selection of rather Head in Sand comments. :)

Archived