IGNORED

Imagine Brentford's team talk on Wednesday ....

Daniro

Imagine Brentford's team talk .... it's easy if you try; no League One below us, above us only Sky (and £150,000,000 a year)

You may say I'm "deluded," but I'm not the only one (hiya! @Hampshire Red!!),

I hope some day we'll beat Brentford, 

And Otibs will be of one (even miserable ******* like @Bassomylord and @Redwhitepurple - hiya, lads! Cheers up! Singalong!)

Ya - hoo - ooo - oooo 

He's the one big gap filled on paper- though his lack of gametime might give a different outcome in reality.

Jansson out- and Norgaard out- the former their most experienced CB, the latter their Defensive midfielder or their first choice one anyway. I was thinking that Sorensen's relative experience or lack of combined with their first choice DM out, this could be an area to exploit on Wednesday- on paper gap filled, in reality? Who knows. Wasn't he out injured for some time?

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

He's the one big gap filled on paper- though his lack of gametime might give a different outcome in reality.

Jansson out- and Norgaard out- the former their most experienced CB, the latter their Defensive midfielder or their first choice one anyway. I was thinking that Sorensen's relative experience or lack of combined with their first choice DM out, this could be an area to exploit on Wednesday- on paper gap filled, in reality? Who knows. Wasn't he out injured for some time?

Not sure

But Reid is a great competitor , very food defender , good character / leader , Very experienced 

Ticks a lot of boxes , especially in their situation 

4 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Not sure

But Reid is a great competitor , very food defender , good character / leader , Very experienced 

Ticks a lot of boxes , especially in their situation 

Definitely- is he decent in the air too? Looks a smart signing for sure- I notice they conceded last week with Swansea's only shot on target- free kick by Hourinhane- Jansson possibly their best CB in the air too, was a swerving/looping/straight in I think.

If Reid plays our task might get that bit trickier.

7 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Definitely- is he decent in the air too? Looks a smart signing for sure- I notice they conceded last week with Swansea's only shot on target- free kick by Hourinhane- Jansson possibly their best CB in the air too, was a swerving/looping/straight in I think.

If Reid plays our task might get that bit trickier.

Decent - a real strong all round competitor

In their position , poised , Id be really pleased with that signing - ideal ‘push you over the line’ signing , IMHO

a bit like Diony !

4 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Imagine Brentford's team talk .... it's easy if you try; no League One below us, above us only Sky (and £150,000,000 a year)

You may say I'm "deluded," but I'm not the only one (hiya! @Hampshire Red!!),

I hope some day we'll beat Brentford, 

And Otibs will be of one (even miserable ******* like @Bassomylord and @Redwhitepurple - hiya, lads! Cheers up! Singalong!)

Ya - hoo - ooo - oooo 

Fits in perfectly with Frank's hippy locks... 

Archived