IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

Schoolboy. Mawson gives away a totally unnecessary free kick in a dangerous place and we are nowhere near defending the resulting kick, 0-1. Opening 20 minutes it’s been all Cardiff, they have already racked up lots of corners and set pieces.

We really need to get started before this game is beyond us, we haven’t been able to put two passes together as yet. 

Just depressing  0-1

Just shows we shouldn’t expect loanees or returnees to suddenly turn us into league beaters.  

We are what we are - a mid table team that flirts with something better and flirts too with something worse.  It has always been thus. With the one exception it always ends one way

Come on Lansbury and Williams prove me wrong and transform this team

2 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Because I want to listen to commentary on the game without his constant droning on about the fantastic job that Brian Tinnion is doing.

Less is more Rene

He talks too much and the last thing I want to hear is a load of pro-BS BS when what I can see with my own eyes is rubbish! 

1 minute ago, City_USA said:

That's right, all that experience and technical nous. Don't need that at our club

Exactly - who needs tactics and experience and a winning mentality and a track record and International playing and managing - not us.  Not the 'right fit' for us. We're better than that.

Archived