IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed ‘Manager’ Till End of Season

Dolman Block B

22 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Couple of interesting snippets from Gregor's article. Apologies if already covered.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nigel-pearson-finally-bring-necessary-5031925

If accurate, explains a few things! Medical issues in the Summer apparently. Good to see us aiming high too and the last bit might assuage a few fears, at least in the immediate term?

This is good. There were questions about whether Hughton had indeed done his homework to the fullest extent last summer?

This bit puzzles me- why every natural left footer pretty much falling to injury? It really can unbalance a side that.

More of a challenge for sure, longer term- I'd argue quicker than that, medium possibly even anything beyond that initial phone call!

It definitely will not be dull! He'll give 100% and expect it from everyone in return.

did they actually approach him in the summer?

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

Maybe- although it might mean that the initial phonecall was made in this timeframe ie post Holden and went well, while in the Summer it wasn't a goer due to medical issues etc.

I was wondering if they had contacted him and it fell through because of his illness, if so that makes the whole Deano scenario worse imo. Was Deano aware? Was it a big charade? 

13 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

First time since Cotts appointment I am considering an ST also if we secure NP.

I gave up my ST when cotts was appointed. But to be fair to SL, he got rid at exactly the right time 

Just now, Fordy62 said:

You needed to commit earlier in preparation like I did. 

1845hrs child one. 
1915hrs child two. 
2000hrs final child!

Nice work. I've sunk a glass of Shiraz at the same rate. Basically the same. 

Archived