IGNORED

I've bought my season ticket

freezer

After much deliberation, I have bought my season ticket. 

For the forthcoming Bristol Bears season.

City will always be in my heart and I'll follow avidly there progress, but, the current and recent performances over the last couple of sesons,the non- entertainment value and general feeling of WTF have led me to this decision.

I know I'll get slated by some but, I'd rather watch world class players at the top of their game.

Also, due to other commitments, the fewer home game season fits my lifestyle a lot easier. Financially,  it's a lot cheaper too. I'm not alone, two other mates have done the same.

I'll no doubt still have a look at the forum, and pay my fiver when needed.

If the Bears have a forum I hope it's not as vitriolic as this one, particularly on some forums.

Overall, glad I stopped 'supporting' City financially and laid off the overbearing, have to watch, listen to every game format. It's freed me up massively to enjoy lots of other stuff.

Always be there. Get off your knees.

11 minutes ago, freezer said:

City will always be in my heart and I'll follow avidly there progress, but, the current and recent performances over the last couple of sesons,the non- entertainment value and general feeling of WTF have led me to this decision.

I know I'll get slated by some but, I'd rather watch world class players at the top of their game.

Also, due to other commitments, the fewer home game season fits my lifestyle a lot easier. Financially,  it's a lot cheaper too. I'm not alone, two other mates have done the same.

If the Bears have a forum I hope it's not as vitriolic as this one, particularly on some forums.

Overall, glad I stopped 'supporting' City financially and laid off the overbearing, have to watch, listen to every game format. It's freed me up massively to enjoy lots of other stuff.

You don’t state whether you’re really a egg chaser or not. If you are but not bought one before then you’re a peanut hugging glory hunter.

If you’re not a rugby fan & abandoned football for a bit of glory then you’re a terrible terrible man who buys half & half scarves . I hope you capsize in a freak yachting accident 

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

You don’t state whether you’re really a egg chaser or not. If you are but not bought one before then you’re a peanut hugging glory hunter.

If you’re not a rugby fan & abandoned football for a bit of glory then you’re a terrible terrible man who buys half & half scarves . I hope you capsize in a freak yachting accident 

Ha. I'll indulge you. I've followed both codes but have never had a rugby season ticket until now. Therefore in your estimation I'm a "peanut hugging glory hunter". Whatever that is.

Your last comment. Are you wishing bad misfortune on me?

9 minutes ago, freezer said:

Ha. I'll indulge you. I've followed both codes but have never had a rugby season ticket until now. Therefore in your estimation I'm a "peanut hugging glory hunter". Whatever that is.

Your last comment. Are you wishing bad misfortune on me?

?? so you’re outed as a glory hunter . Rugby’s answer of John terry , full kit manual manipulator as the bears lift the title ??

Of course not , it’s a adapted line from blackadder , I’m having a laugh. 
it’s you’re life , do what makes you happy .

46 minutes ago, freezer said:

You Knowle westers are all the same.

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

?? so you’re outed as a glory hunter . Rugby’s answer of John terry , full kit manual manipulator as the bears lift the title ??

Of course not , it’s a adapted line from blackadder , I’m having a laugh. 
it’s you’re life , do what makes you happy .

If you read my opening post you might understand, but i doubt it, you seem quite vitriolic.

Still going with phrases like "full kit manual manipulator", brilliant.

And thank you. Yes, freedom of choice is indeed a great thing.

3 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

You don't know if they have a forum?

Must be right up to speed with things then.

A very recent decision. Do they, I would presume so. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

3 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

You Knowle westers are all the same.

Bemmie actually.

12 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Well @freezersad you feel you need to stop or halt your interest in the footy and mix it up with ruggers. I know of a couple others thinking the same because they miss the connection they had with the team and club as a whole since the 70's 80's. 

It is sad babber and not an easy decision. But on the upside. I can drink beers whilst watching the game! And yes, I had the connection back in the day. I'm not anti-City but in my own mind, wiser. 

Fair play to the stalwarts. Won't knock it. But, if you asked some of the most vociferous on here if they had a season ticket or regularly attended, there could be a few that don't tick that box and just like to spout off on the forum.

53 minutes ago, freezer said:

If you read my opening post you might understand, but i doubt it, you seem quite vitriolic.

Still going with phrases like "full kit manual manipulator", brilliant.

And thank you. Yes, freedom of choice is indeed a great thing.

The manual manipulation quote is not what I wrote , it’s a auto correct that completely ruined the joke . Thanks for nothing mods ?

I put the ? emoji because you don’t seem to be reading the jokes very well 

all the best anyway 

GO BEARS

enjoy dance cam 

9 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

The manual manipulation quote is not what I wrote , it’s a auto correct that completely ruined the joke . Thanks for nothing mods ?

I put the ? emoji because you don’t seem to be reading the jokes very well 

all the best anyway 

GO BEARS

enjoy dance cam 

So what you post isn't actually what you post!

As for your jokes, don't think posting emojis covers your humour or lack of it.

Hope you enjoy next season, I hope to, for a change.

Thank you for not resorting to a dig, yet again, possibly.

5 minutes ago, freezer said:

So what you post isn't actually what you post!

As for your jokes, don't think posting emojis covers your humour or lack of it.

Hope you enjoy next season, I hope to, for a change.

Thank you for not resorting to a dig, yet again, possibly.

Ok, I’m genuinely having a laugh . We obviously don’t have the same sense of humour . In the nicest way possible I don’t really care if you support us or not , you’re choice . Best of luck 

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ok, I’m genuinely having a laugh . We obviously don’t have the same sense of humour . In the nicest way possible I don’t really care if you support us or not , you’re choice . Best of luck 

Glad you're having a laugh. I do find comments from you such as..."peanut hugging glory hunter", "terrible man who buys half half scarves", "full kit manipulator", just.....unfunny.

Hence, there forth,  why I might have missed your humour.

Thank you for your blessing. I'll continue to have City in my heart but spend most of my time and money on actively supporting my local, very high performing rugby team.

3 minutes ago, freezer said:

Glad you're having a laugh. I do find comments from you such as..."peanut hugging glory hunter", "terrible man who buys half half scarves", "full kit manipulator", just.....unfunny.

Hence, there forth,  why I might have missed your humour.

Thank you for your blessing. I'll continue to have City in my heart but spend most of my time and money on actively supporting my local, very high performing rugby team.

Well you obviously have & im extremely sorry you were born without humour. 
If city is still n your heart then fair play , I’d suggest it’s just a clogged valve . You enjoy your new sport . There’s a team called Man City that play football if you want instant success as well . Good luck sweat heart ?

Do the Bears have a “ high performance centre “ , if not ,surely it would be more appropriately named for them.

I’d like to see the footballing squad do a week’s training with the rugby boys then they might realise what a bunch of weak willed ,overpaid losers they are.

1 hour ago, Peter1450 said:

Do the Bears have a “ high performance centre “ , if not ,surely it would be more appropriately named for them.

I’d like to see the footballing squad do a week’s training with the rugby boys then they might realise what a bunch of weak willed ,overpaid losers they are.

Or a few weeks at Royal Marines. Lympstone. 

Freezer used to be called Fridge and is as gas as many on here.

If you like to see top sportsmen you never were a City fans and should support Barca ar Man City, so just get off your high horse and watch BB until they become second best. You never were a proper gas either, just a slimey shade of  blue.

SL, BCFC and this forum dont need you and i wish i could wish you well for your negative views on here.

Your post has been useful as the number of true City fans starting their own mini forums continues to grow at rapid pace as OTiB, like many of other forums has just become a dumping ground for keyboard no-hopers.

Just read the City books from 60s, 70, 80s, 90s etc and we are in a much better position than we every have been as a club, just going through some coaching/onfield re-org' and we'll be back in August giving the true fans what we want. 

8 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Well you obviously have & im extremely sorry you were born without humour. 
If city is still n your heart then fair play , I’d suggest it’s just a clogged valve . You enjoy your new sport . There’s a team called Man City that play football if you want instant success as well . Good luck sweat heart ?

Oh I have a great sense of humour thank you. Perhaps you could work harder on yours. Your comments are just not funny. 

I don't follow the Prem at all. 

And just what is a "sweat heart"? 

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Freezer used to be called Fridge and is as gas as many on here.

If you like to see top sportsmen you never were a City fans and should support Barca ar Man City, so just get off your high horse and watch BB until they become second best. You never were a proper gas either, just a slimey shade of  blue.

SL, BCFC and this forum dont need you and i wish i could wish you well for your negative views on here.

Your post has been useful as the number of true City fans starting their own mini forums continues to grow at rapid pace as OTiB, like many of other forums has just become a dumping ground for keyboard no-hopers.

Just read the City books from 60s, 70, 80s, 90s etc and we are in a much better position than we every have been as a club, just going through some coaching/onfield re-org' and we'll be back in August giving the true fans what we want. 

I'm happy that you and very many others will stick with it but I'm done. 

You don't know me so try keeping your comments on a more factual basis. 

I of course hope City improve. 

Off to work soon so probably unable to respond until later, if I choose to. 

FTG

10 hours ago, freezer said:

A very recent decision. Do they, I would presume so. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

Bemmie actually.

Bristolrugby.net its not anywhere as busy as this forum but can have some good discussion topics there.

• Admin
11 hours ago, freezer said:

You couldn't have looked that hard if you don't know the answer to this

I can't wait to see you start a thread telling them all your great news :yahoo:

Crikey I cannot imagine how bad watching City would have to be to make me want to watch rugby. Certainly nowhere near that level yet. In fact even watching in the days of Division 4 wasn’t even close.

Good luck to the original post though, hope he has a wonderful time.?

Archived