IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Everyone’s cup final…

DC57FD3F-6DDD-4138-ACF6-7A9C60087F34.jpeg.f686fcb51718795e3d11099e92f3a2a3.jpeg

Deluded *****

As if anyone would view those mugs as a big day out!!!  Some of them are so full of themselves it’s beyond belief.  

I bet even when they dropped out of the league, there were plenty of visiting supporters pissing themselves when they first set eyes on the tented village!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

Deluded *****

As if anyone would view those mugs as a big day out!!!  Some of them are so full of themselves it’s beyond belief.  

I bet even when they dropped out of the league, there were plenty of visiting supporters pissing themselves when they first set eyes on the tented village!

They really don`t get it do they? If the Exeter fans (nearly 1200 of them) hadn`t celebrated winning 4-3 away after being 3-2 down with five minutes left, now that would be weird. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Not quite sure how the 'mid table' slur works when Exeter are above them in the table?

Ahhh, but when you adjust the league table for the "What number shall we say we took to Wembley so we don't look tinpot in the eyes of the Teds" Coefficent Rovers are twelve points clear at the top............

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 29/12/2022 at 14:13, In the Net said:

As of yesterday, I am cancer free - so you can take the kid gloves off and get back to abusing me! ?

Thank you to everybody for your kind words of support, very much appreciated, I can assure you. 

Ditto here, and great news; have my final colonoscopy check in Jan after 3yrs of MRI/CT/Bloods/Colonoscopy`s/Ultra sound checks been all clear...at the finish line but one step left? 

On 29/12/2022 at 14:13, In the Net said:

As of yesterday, I am cancer free - so you can take the kid gloves off and get back to abusing me! ?

Thank you to everybody for your kind words of support, very much appreciated, I can assure you. 

Work From Home Thumbs Up GIF by Originals

26 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

Deluded *****

Exactly - Exeter go to Ipswich in the New Year on League business for the first time since the 1950s. Ipswich, who have domestic and European honours to their name and a very nice stadium. Not the ramshackle p*sspoorial mound with its Punch and Judy pavilions and a team that got papped out of the FA Trophy in the first round. Roasters.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Everyone’s cup final…

This is why we laugh at them, they're ******* deluded, been in League One for a few years in the past 20 and for some reason think they're massive. We may be ungrateful or complacent for thinking we're a bang average Championship side, but you don't see us come out with crazy shit like this about teams like Preston or Huddersfield.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

This is why we laugh at them, they're ******* deluded, been in League One for a few years in the past 20 and for some reason think they're massive. We may be ungrateful or complacent for thinking we're a bang average Championship side, but you don't see us come out with crazy shit like this about teams like Preston or Huddersfield.

……and fans of teams like Burnley, Norwich and West Brom wouldn’t come out with that shit if we rocked up and did an “Exeter” on them. It is literally a Blue Few “thing”.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

26 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Ahhh, but when you adjust the league table for the "What number shall we say we took to Wembley so we don't look tinpot in the eyes of the Teds" Coefficent Rovers are twelve points clear at the top............

I think you also need to factor in the "easy on the eye" factor as the Manager seems to think this is worth extra points, along with how much money the opposing Manager earns.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

They really don`t get it do they? If the Exeter fans (nearly 1200 of them) hadn`t celebrated winning 4-3 away after being 3-2 down with five minutes left, now that would be weird. 

Absolutely!  
You can just imagine that clown being one of their chief spouters of gas logic, can’t you!

• Like 1

Anyway, on to Sunday.

I`m sure Wade Elliot will be preparing his charges for their biggest game of the campaign thus far. He`s probably booked them into a luxury hotel for the night before just so they are prepped right for their Cup Final. I expect they`ve had suits made for the occasion too,

C`mon the `Nam! Nothing would please me more than a gentleman and professional like Wade put one over on that scummy, self-centred, know-nothing, bullshitting arsehole.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So they’ve gone from having the best keeper outside the Prem to needing to upgrade him in the space of about 3 games ??

I have enjoyed their ‘play off’ capabilities, despite ignoring the fact they’ve played about 3/4 games more than some teams around them. 

They’ll do well to hold onto Collins past January as well

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

So they’ve gone from having the best keeper outside the Prem to needing to upgrade him in the space of about 3 games ??

I have enjoyed their ‘play off’ capabilities, despite ignoring the fact they’ve played about 3/4 games more than some teams around them. 

It`s just a shame Boro have kicked on under Carrick and have ruled out recalling the kid they have on loan there.

17 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I wonder what Collins’ release clause is? ……. £300k? ?‍♂️?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, petehinton said:

We wouldn't would we?

21 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

I wonder what Collins’ release clause is? ……. £300k? ?‍♂️?

If it is, then I look forward to them telling national media journalists about it and then complaining to the FA about any club that has the audacity to offer it..!

Surely it's worth us bidding for him - just for the utter meltdown it would cause, again.!

Can you even imagine if we did it again..! Ha ha.!

Wouldn't effect our FFP position either. Treble his wages and just cancel the Radio times subscription to cover it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Everyone’s cup final…

I have a few Exeter fans on my Facebook and their “shit ground, shit fans” comments today about the Blue Few didn’t make me think that they consider Rovers to be anything more than just another mid table club in the same division.

1 hour ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Absolutely.

Ive never heard a City fan claim we’re anything special to those teams around us, Gasheads on the other hand spout that shit constantly. Deluded bastards.

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Much better fans too.

When Gasheads we’re whacking themselves off a couple of months ago for taking 800 to Sheffield Weds they ignored the fact that Exeter took over a thousand on a longer trip the night before. I bet Exeter fans don’t keep bringing it up on Social Media months later like Sagheads do.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1