IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I see they have announced their season ticket prices for next year.  7% increase may be too much to bear for some of them and their season card fanbase may drop below the meagre 5k they have at the moment.

Imagine having to spend all that money to sit in a bloody tent every other week with a dirty bunch of hobos watching a convict and wife beater managing that load of dross.

Anyone know how many of them manage to get in on each ticket nowadays?

Edited by wendyredredrobin

24 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I see they have announced their season ticket prices for next year.  7% increase may be too much to bear for some of them and their season card fanbase may drop below the meagre 5k they have at the moment.

Imagine having to spend all that money to sit in a bloody tent every other week with a dirty bunch of hobos watching a convict and wife beater managing that load of dross.

Sit? Not many of them can do that.

15 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Imagine having to spend all that money to sit in a bloody tent every other week

Excuse me, ahem, have you failed to hear the proclamation of the Cockwork Gorringe: “there will be NO temporary structures at the Mem next season” (provided of course that within 6 months they get plans drawn up, costed and agreed, gain planning permission, select contractors, clear the area, build the new structures, run safety tests and gain licenses). 

So maybe just a few tents then. ;)

33 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Has Dave on the disabled gate increased his prices to reflect the official price rise, or would the faffing with change be a hindrance to the necessary ‘swift’ transaction?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

They seem to think our new scarves are something to take the piss out of tonight.

What has Wally ever given them ?

A sheet of Andrex each to use in their portaloos ?

They had new curtains in their supporters club bar tbf. 
And the promise of tin roofs instead of tents next season. 
What a prospect from the fake Sheikh!! ??

3 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

They seem to think our new scarves are something to take the piss out of tonight.

Gap-tain Gash got a new shirt apparently!

12 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Best to stop calling them gasheads; as they like the term

“Assheads” is far more appropriate.

Agreed, we never really call them that any more. Take your pick from the following:-

Gastards, Gassholes, Laughable Gash, Sags, Slags,  C***s, Scum, 15ers, Blue Few, Scum, Overdrawn and Quartered, Rent Boys, Mouldy Battenberg Shite, Tote Scrotes, BeastVile Wanderers, Skeletor’s Chicken Hutch XI, Gappers, Whorefield nonleaguers, Cureton’s Babes, FA Trophy First Round Runners Up, Pisspoorial Mounders, ScumBarton’s Skoal Ar*e Bandits, BarrowHitchenCheshamBorehamWoodBraintreeAltrinchamBathBarnetMyF**kingSides, Oh, did I mention C***s?

Sorry, feeling devoid of inspiration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

9 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

They do get given something free for supporting that shower of shite - bitterness and embarrassment for starters 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

“Haha look at them with their free, decent quality scarfs, in their decent quality sold out Stadium, with in date crisps and Premiership level facilities” 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Robin 1

46 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Down to 15th after last night’s games, think their “playoff push” is a local media fantasy.

Not sure those “we’re swapping divisions” posts from a few on here have aged too well, either.

18 points behind Barnsley in 6th who have two games in hand, the mental gymnastics you would have to go through to make that a mathematical possibility would strain Rachel Riley.

There is literally nothing they can take the piss out of us for.

Behind us in absolutely everything. 

6 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Agreed, we never really call them that any more. Take your pick from the following:-

Gastards, Gassholes, Laughable Gash, Sags, Slags,  C***s, Scum, 15ers, Blue Few, Scum, Overdrawn and Quartered, Rent Boys, Mouldy Battenberg Shite, Tote Scrotes, BeastVile Wanderers, Skeletor’s Chicken Hutch XI, Gappers, Whorefield nonleaguers, Cureton’s Babes, FA Trophy First Round Runners Up, Pisspoorial Mounders, ScumBarton’s Skoal Ar*e Bandits, BarrowHitchenCheshamBorehamWoodBraintreeAltrinchamBathBarnetMyF**kingSides, Oh, did I mention C***s?

I have to be honest - Mouldy Battenberg Shite made me laugh out loud!  I do like that one! :clap:

6 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Boob Cricket Internationals.

11 hours ago, WessexPest said:

You missed the most important one of all.....

TINPOT!

15 hours ago, nickolas said:

They had new curtains in their supporters club bar tbf. 
And the promise of tin roofs instead of tents next season. 
What a prospect from the fake Sheikh!! ??

No no no! They had their curtains professionally cleaned!

10 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Down to 15th after last night’s games, think their “playoff push” is a local media fantasy.

Not sure those “we’re swapping divisions” posts from a few on here have aged too well, either.

And lots of them on social media boasting about being above Portsmouth after King Joe’s comments on them. Oh dear oh dear. 

• Haha 1

I came out from the game and finally got a signal up by the Lions to see a Gas bloke in the gym who says he never tweets about us had sent 5 tweets from City giving scarfs to build atmosphere to Get in to every goal. This bloke who never tweets about us but has in the past month tweeted about Scott’s valuation being too high & we are deluded with his value, Why didn’t Mehmeti go to a non relegation threatened team, to what a mess our new kit is & our inability to sell out home games This bloke swears blind he doesn’t care about us but he cannot hide the jealousy & it’s bloody brilliant.   

Edited by Shuffle
  • Like 7
  • Robin 2