IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

That is pitiful.

Wouldn't say it was pitiful for a bank holiday Monday for a game that means nothing to either side but its not "our huge away support " or "we travel in huge numbers, that's what we do" or "our away support must be the best in the country as a percentage of our home support " or any other description that they come up with to big up their average league 1 home and away support...probably slightly under average on both fronts.

On 06/04/2023 at 21:35, Eddie Hitler said:

One big unknown is "what lies beneath", as in tunnels, pipes, shafts, or solid rock.  The absolute A1 worst thing to find is that the ground is polluted with, say, asbestos debris.  And I have had this but only the once,  As the clean up bills are enormous and usually burn straight through your contingency.

Or finding newts, bats, badgers, Japanese Knotweed, archaeological finds, etc. ?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TomF said:

Going off topic  - does anyone still have the clips of the phone in after relegation to non league?  Used to have the entire 60 minutes + other classic clips stored on this server but then somehow lost them during an upgrade.

I’m sure I did on an old Android, but annoyingly I can’t find it on my Google data.

Pretty sure I also had the “ground, ground, ground” remix as well

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

My late morning listening sorted. I remember listening to this on my beat up old radio back at my parents house whilst getting wedding for the evening party of a sisters friends wedding. Not a cloud in the sky, bank holiday, listening to this….Even better than I remember it being!

• Like 1

Just now, Port Said Red said:

They were trying to claim a huge following in Portishead the other day, all I can say is they must keep their heads down because I don't see many of them.

They’re the ones with jesters shirts on,and brown paper bags on their heads.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

They were trying to claim a huge following in Portishead the other day, all I can say is they must keep their heads down because I don't see many of them.

There’s just Keith, who walks around all day with his clowns outfit on and the daft tart with gas in her number plate!