IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Bris Red said:

Nice to see it in black and white.. I’m guessing the 8 k figure doesn’t include the 30 k they have locked out every week..!

395A9CF2-B55D-45DB-B4C0-12D83C7D7E18.jpeg

AFAA52B6-E653-4A0C-8992-B0FA9AB847E6.jpeg

I’ve not really paid any attention during the season, but I was quite surprised (and impressed) to see Coventry in sixth place, with an average attendance well in excess of 20K.

I appreciate they finished in a playoff position, but even so.

37 minutes ago, Taz said:

Yeah that's right. 

Well close enough anyway.....

Give or take a few..........

puts into perspective just how much dodgy Dave is taking to push that pedal. 22000 x a fiver equals 110,000 cash in hand,thats damn good money for nothing, surely must be more than one of them at it

7 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I’ve not really paid any attention during the season, but I was quite surprised (and impressed) to see Coventry in sixth place, with an average attendance well in excess of 20K.

Yep, Cov back to where they used to be as a club.

Nice to see us above Burnley; after they won the title by some distance, while we finished mid table..

8 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Just goes to show what a little success in a good venue produces, I also think COVID made people realise how much they miss the ritual of attending.

Looking at some of our crowds in the last season and the pricing for this upcoming one, I genuinely think if we can get on a good run there will be posts on here about how to increase the capacity.

16 hours ago, Bris Red said:

Nice to see it in black and white.. I’m guessing the 8 k figure doesn’t include the 30 k they have locked out every week..!

395A9CF2-B55D-45DB-B4C0-12D83C7D7E18.jpeg

AFAA52B6-E653-4A0C-8992-B0FA9AB847E6.jpeg

So the blue 'HALF' of Bristol and the 6th richest club in the country gets lower attendance figures than Peterborough?

Oh I love this! I'm gonna dine out on this one for a long time to come...

The GIFT! ?

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

So the blue 'HALF' of Bristol and the 6th richest club in the country gets lower attendance figures than Peterborough?

Oh I love this! I'm gonna dine out on this one for a long time to come...

The GIFT! ?

And only 500 more than MK who were relegated I believe.?‍♂️

Who in their right mind would openly try to sell season tickets for next season for a stand that hasn't even had a planning application submitted for as yet. Unless all their intention was to build an even bigger temporary structure. Bizarre. What a strange little club they are. 

56 minutes ago, Swede said:

The attendances chart really sums them up, The tinpotters think they are bigger than Norwich but in reality they're not even bigger than Peterborough.

Don`t knock it - they have bigger crowds than giants of the game like Morecambe, Fleetwood, Exeter and Burton.........................

Not having had the pleasure of a trip to the Mem, I have a basic question.

Was the tent not for away fans? If so is that end changing to home fans or a mix of the 2? If so then surely it will need a separation space between them which loses seats. They can't have home and away sharing the luxury concourse either. I must have missed something? Or maybe just the away fans are moving elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Was the tent not for away fans? If so is that end changing to home fans or a mix of the 2? If so then surely it will need a separation space between them which loses seats. They can't have home and away sharing the luxury concourse either. I must have missed something? Or maybe just the away fans are moving elsewhere.

Sharing with away fans..movable barrier. Not sure how that will work with the "concourse" tho, probably just move the tables along a little bit ?‍♂️

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

David, the maitre dim, is offering two main concourses with afters to follow.  

Edited by bert tann
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Swede said:

Who in their right mind would openly try to sell season tickets for next season for a stand that hasn't even had a planning application submitted for as yet. Unless all their intention was to build an even bigger temporary structure. Bizarre. What a strange little club they are. 

They sold tickets for a seat row that never existed in a stand, so I wouldn't be surprised at anything they do. 

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1