IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

27 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

IMG_1439.jpeg

They really never learn do they, how many false dawns? How many times have they had egg on their face? They can’t believe what they write, surely 

Whos gonna explain what biting is to him? Don't you have to be annoyed or bitter about something? 

Probably thinks they took more that 29k to Wembley too ?

44 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

IMG_1439.jpeg

They really never learn do they, how many false dawns? How many times have they had egg on their face? They can’t believe what they write, surely 

I`ve said this before but they may be a long term art installation by the KLF. A bit like the mice in HHGTTG. 

I then think that even the diseased imaginations of Bill Drummond and Jimmy Cauty couldn`t have dreamed up the reality.

42 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

IMG_1439.jpeg

How many posts are showing "we can't bare it"? It's been a constant pisstake for those 6 pages, I haven't seen a single post worried about them, it just seems to be the same as last time, they think it's another billionaire coming to take them past us ,and yet we can say with pretty much certainty it isn't. 

1 minute ago, TheReds said:

How many posts are showing "we can't bare it"? It's been a constant pisstake for those 6 pages, I haven't seen a single post worried about them, it just seems to be the same as last time, they think it's another billionaire coming to take them past us ,and yet we can say with pretty much certainty it isn't. 

Basically he`ll turn out to be another asset stripper who`s been sold the project by Wally on the promise of evicting the squatters and selling the swamp for housing.

50 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

IMG_1439.jpeg

No doubt he is prowed that he spelled bare correctly. Except of course it should be bear.

I sincerely hope nobody is baring anything around here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Sags have sussed me out, I can't "bare" it anymore. Once again they will be the richest, most successful team in Bristol. Gotta be honest, it's looking like a new stadium and Premier League within 5 years.

I feel so unlucky...

When you say “Once again” - since when? ;)

• Like 1

They’re now talking about how they reckon they’ll fill the fruit market stadium if they get championship football.....??‍♂️ So whilst they can’t even get their temporary stand built they’re now filling an imaginary stadium with pie in the sky numbers with no evidence to back it up. Like us saying we’d fill a 60,000 seater stadium if we got in the Premier league....says who? ??‍♂️??‍♂️

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BS3 Ark at Ee said:

They’re now talking about how they reckon they’ll fill the fruit market stadium if they get championship football.....??‍♂️ So whilst they can’t even get their temporary stand built they’re now filling an imaginary stadium with pie in the sky numbers with no evidence to back it up. Like us saying we’d fill a 60,000 seater stadium if we got in the Premier league....says who? ??‍♂️??‍♂️

would that be out of date pies like everything else they do?

7 hours ago, TheReds said:

"BRFC is the one club that I most desired to be a part of, due to its great fanbase"

I am surprised he never ended that with "we took over 40,000......."

The great fanbase...... that now have nowhere to sit..!

12 hours ago, Cardy said:

That scarf - ‘Pride of Bristol’.

????

IMG_2591.jpeg

Pride? Geez. At least they found a remaining stand for him to pose in front of.

Out of shot is a view of back gardens, mud, pi$$ed off neighbours and abandoned ground works.

They might as well plant some veg in the mud for what is left of the summer. A nice herb garden maybe? These things take thyme..... boom boom tiss.

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Pride? Geez. At least they found a remaining stand for him to pose in front of.

Out of shot is a view of back gardens, mud, pi$$ed off neighbours and abandoned ground works.

They might as well plant some veg in the mud for what is left of the summer. A nice herb garden maybe? These things take thyme..... boom boom tiss.

With their track record they’d even struggle to DILLiver a herb garden without a cock up.

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

More than happy to give them stick when they deserve it and laugh at then when they act like a circus, but credit where it's due for this.

A good message and innovative idea.

Questions do have to be raised over a club employing Barton and Jevani Brown taking any sort of stand over 'inclusivity', however as a thought this is excellent from them

It’s a brilliant video and message, but comes two days after saying they won’t be accommodating disabled fans in the away end for the foreseeable future….doesn’t sit too well with me. 

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 16

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

It’s a brilliant video and message, but comes two days after saying they won’t be accommodating disabled fans in the away end for the foreseeable future….doesn’t sit too well with me. 

Yep, in isolation is a great concept and message.

But taken in the context of where they are at as a club, and the decisions they've made over the least 12 months, it loses a lot of its meaning

• Like 3