IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, BS3 Ark at Ee said:

One of their posters claims we’ve stagnated in the championship and only get crowds of 12-15,000 these days ??‍♂️ That’s odd considering we’ve got just shy of 15,000 season ticket holders! ??‍♂️

I can see what they've done there

They've taken our last three year averages 20374, 19250, 0 Covid and divided by 3

Total numpty

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1

39 minutes ago, Malago said:

Into The Valley go the Bristol tribute act the Skidmarks.

Come on you Addicks.

I'm reminded of a memory association technique I came up with for a girlfriend, many years ago go for remembering stadium names. Genuine, I'm not even joking, this honestly happened! 

To recall the name of Charlton Athletic's home ground:

Charlton > Charlton Heston > Heston (sounds like) > vest and pants > pants - skid marks > The Skids > Into The Valley > Charlton Athletic play at The Valley!

Probably best I don't share the one about Scunthorpe and their 'Gland'ford Park, it was even more tenuous and definitely won't get through the swear filter ?

I watched the last 20 and Charlton were on top, good finish for the winner to be fair.

Alfie May desperately needs a goal. Might have been a red card for one of the sag defenders but it might have been harsh.

A draw would probably have been fair from what I saw but it makes you appreciate the standard in our league. Sinclair missed an absolute sitter n all.

Anyone know what's the story with the Charlton keeper? Looked like he was wearing glasses.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I watched the last 20 and Charlton were on top, good finish for the winner to be fair.

Alfie May desperately needs a goal. Might have been a red card for one of the sag defenders but it might have been harsh.

A draw would probably have been fair from what I saw but it makes you appreciate the standard in our league. Sinclair missed an absolute sitter n all.

Anyone know what's the story with the Charlton keeper? Looked like he was wearing glasses.

PPE? he did have to spend 45 minutes in front of their supporters!

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, BS3 Ark at Ee said:

One of their posters claims we’ve stagnated in the championship and only get crowds of 12-15,000 these days ??‍♂️ That’s odd considering we’ve got just shy of 15,000 season ticket holders! ??‍♂️

I used to think it was a bit of a laugh when people used to call this lot deluded - one thing I’ve learnt in recent years is they really are 

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Stuck on RB doing the dishes to catch the Bath Weston analysis & caught Rovers getting their first win of the season in L1 and lord JB is spouting about this being a step to them being the first Bristol club to get into the prem.  ffs ?

First win of the season & he’s off..

Narcissist.

44 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Stuck on RB doing the dishes to catch the Bath Weston analysis & caught Rovers getting their first win of the season in L1 and lord JB is spouting about this being a step to them being the first Bristol club to get into the prem.  ffs ?

They really are a bunch of ******* idiots arnt they ?

54 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

First win of the season & he’s off..

Narcissist.

So he's basically taking the piss out of us , saying that in the next two years we won't be going up ? What a cheeky smeggy stinking *** he is ! I would say   fair enough IF we were both both inthe Championship, but...........**** I Him and Trump aught to get an island somewhere and bore each other rigid !

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, phantom said:

I thought all those people who post on this thread only do so apparently "to take the piss" 

There is an unhealthy obsession for some in this thread 

let it go GIF

Not noticed any unhealthy obsession myself.

The vast majority on here just highlight the tinpot nature of that club and its supporters and they deserve people laughing at them.

Long may it continue.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, phantom said:

I thought all those people who post on this thread only do so apparently "to take the piss" 

let it go GIF

You’ve made this same post about 100 times over the years, I think you should take your own advice and… let it go..

11 hours ago, phantom said:

let it go GIF

You’ve made this same post about 100 times over the years, I think you should take your own advice and… let it go..

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

Just now, Marcus Aurelius said:

It's like a real life Soap Opera and just like the fake ones on TV it can become something you can't stop watching.