IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Radio Bristol caller blaming JCH agent, MacAnthony, Barton and….Rovers own fans… all in one call. Fair play 

They are proper eggy over on Gaschat still.

Apparently the agent demanded 12.5k a week so a deal couldn't be reached, but they tried to register the deal anyway.

Which is both nonsense and classic #Gaslogic

• Haha 5

I do enjoy the radio after their latest poor result. 
Are they some kind of world force in football though? Its laughable to every week hear how the other ‘average’ teams are coming to Tentsville and not deserving their results. How other teams play to stop them playing. How its unfair they didnt win. 
Where does their supposed greatness come from ffs?! Its hillarious listening to them. Theyre all being brainwashed by Super Joey and talking just like he does. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Didn’t take long for us to be blamed for all their woes!

IMG_4133.jpeg

I have read a few spy thrillers in my time, usually on holiday by the pool. Can't recall lower league football management being a theme to be honest. Maybe this plonker is onto something here? Rough out the plot and get it sent to some publishers, could be onto a winner.

I am sure a broken fax machine, broken sprinklers and forgotten planning permission will make a ripping read.

• Haha 3