IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Nick de Marco KC. Jesus the gas must pay very well.

Clearly joeybag is in regular contact with him going by his LinkedIn profile…..

About

Sports lawyer “QC that really packs a punch” - Tyson Fury. “Literally wrote the book on football law” - Legal 500 “Best dressed barrister around" - Joey Barton. Also Photographer, Foodie, Novice Artist & QPR fan

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Clearly joeybag is in regular contact with him going by his LinkedIn profile…..

About

Sports lawyer “QC that really packs a punch” - Tyson Fury. “Literally wrote the book on football law” - Legal 500 “Best dressed barrister around" - Joey Barton. Also Photographer, Foodie, Novice Artist & QPR fan

Really surprising to see that Mangan & Barton are close associates of lawyers, isn’t it?

Wonder if he also represented him when he was found guilty of those betting offences?

Reading the transcript this comes down to interpretation of his comments, so hardly the vindication that the jailbird suggests..

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Nick de Marco KC. Jesus the gas must pay very well.

Good pal of Joey.

Didn't he represent JB in the alleged assault case (not the one with his wife,the one with the opposing {German?} coach)?

About

Sports lawyer “QC that really packs a punch” - Tyson Fury. “Literally wrote the book on football law” - Legal 500 “Best dressed barrister around" - Joey Barton.

I see that @RedRaw got there before me.

Edited by PHILINFRANCE

10 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Good pal of Joey.

Didn't he represent JB in the alleged assault case (not the one with his wife,the one with the opposing {German?} coach)?

About

Sports lawyer “QC that really packs a punch” - Tyson Fury. “Literally wrote the book on football law” - Legal 500 “Best dressed barrister around" - Joey Barton.

I see that @RedRaw got there before me.

Think it was the other way around. I think Barton used the Manchester KC for the tunnel assault and de Marco did the one with his wife.

It's confusing when there are so many.

I like Nick so I hope he just does it because Barton is such a reliable source of regular legal fees rather than a "good friend".

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Think it was the other way around. I think Barton used the Manchester KC for the tunnel assault and de Marco did the one with his wife.

I like Nick so I hope he just does it because Barton is such a reliable source of regular legal fees rather than a "good friend".

And, it would seem, in successfully reducing his suspension for his betting offences.

Nick De Marco represented the professional footballer in his successful appeal reducing his suspension from football for betting offences. 

Edited by PHILINFRANCE
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I knew there was a hint of a foreign name in JB's barrister, but it was, in fact, Simon Csoka QC.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Can't get enough fans to sign up for their piss pot so have to get players & staff to fill the numbers 😂

And they will still be in with a chance to win 10k. So the club pay the players, the players put a few quid into the academy then if they did happen to win, take 10k out of the club?

#gaslogic

2nd Sept 1939 was the last day of the 39/40 season. Here's the results;

image.png.592ecc9d6b7235131f28dee14c3255ff.png

n Div 2 Bradford Park Avenue appear as plain Bradford whilst a Div below, Bradford City appears in full. Similarly in Div 3 South, Bristol Rovers appears in full whilst City are just Bristol.  Back then we knew Bristol means City!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, 22A said:

2nd Sept 1939 was the last day of the 39/40 season. Here's the results;

image.png.592ecc9d6b7235131f28dee14c3255ff.png

n Div 2 Bradford Park Avenue appear as plain Bradford whilst a Div below, Bradford City appears in full. Similarly in Div 3 South, Bristol Rovers appears in full whilst City are just Bristol.  Back then we knew Bristol means City!

Good win for Bournemouth (Boscombe) that day! 😮

On 23/09/2023 at 13:32, Marcus Aurelius said:

Why is the roof so steep? Assuming it’s down to the poor quality of the stand / the physics behind it. I haven’t seen a stadium built without a flat roof in decades.

It's so all of the water can flood the gardens of the Green Party Ted lovers.