IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Barton is going to have a word with the CEO and the owner to pay money back to the pathetic travelling support. What because a player was injured. Trying to make out he’s some sort of hero to deflect he’s such a shit manager.

Truly appalling person 

More fool them for paying their substandard players £11k plus per week........

Or could it be that JB is an idiot & hadn't actually thought what his players earn & how much it would cost to refund their fans ticket money.?!

The bloke is an utter bellend.!

Probably the sort who comes across as passionate to those too brain dead to question anything that he says - but anyone with half a brain cell surely can't agree with half the tripe that he comes out with.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Just been having a look at their Meccano stand thread and one of them has `found out` that the Green councillor opposing the `development` is a gurt Ted and as such any comments she makes should be ignored by BCC.

I knew it would be our fault somewhere along the line.

Impossible. The Greens don’t like anything that large groups of people derive enjoyment from!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so a player not coming off injured is idiotic. one little snippet from bartons playing career from wiki.

On 13 May, on the final day of the season, with QPR requiring at least a draw in their match away at Manchester City or for Bolton Wanderers to not win in order to guarantee Premier League safety, Barton was sent off in the 55th minute for violent misconduct after elbowing Carlos Tevez in the face. Immediately after being shown a red card, he kicked Sergio Agüero in the back of the knee and attempted to head-butt Vincent Kompany.[124][125] Barton had to be dragged from the pitch by former teammate Micah Richards[126] as he rowed with Manchester City players and staff and attempted to square-off with striker Mario Balotelli.[127] 

i dont really think he should be talking about his players like that when he did the sort of things he did. that was idiotic

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

so a player not coming off injured is idiotic. one little snippet from bartons playing career from wiki.

On 13 May, on the final day of the season, with QPR requiring at least a draw in their match away at Manchester City or for Bolton Wanderers to not win in order to guarantee Premier League safety, Barton was sent off in the 55th minute for violent misconduct after elbowing Carlos Tevez in the face. Immediately after being shown a red card, he kicked Sergio Agüero in the back of the knee and attempted to head-butt Vincent Kompany.[124][125] Barton had to be dragged from the pitch by former teammate Micah Richards[126] as he rowed with Manchester City players and staff and attempted to square-off with striker Mario Balotelli.[127] 

i dont really think he should be talking about his players like that when he did the sort of things he did. that was idiotic

The bloke is a violent thug with his one braincell pining away through loneliness.

No respectable football club would have him on their payroll, let alone as manager.

Unlike most on here, whilst I do laugh at their many pratfalls I am usually actually fine with Rovers; I'm not now though. I hope that they collapse.

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

The laughable thing is we all know that this is going to be another one of many more occasions when his big gob ruins him……if he’s allowed to stay in the job. Nige would have been raging yesterday after that capitulation from us, he’s just able to see the bigger picture and articulate it without coming across as a complete ***.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

Jack Hunt and their number 4 - Grant, just looked him up - would seem more to blame there.

Hunts fault if any one , but joey the thug won’t be calling Hunt out as Hunt would probably put him on his arse  opps  beat me to it rouge 

Edited by redkev
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, redkev said:

Hunts fault if any one , but joey the thug won’t be calling Hunt out as Hunt would probably put him on his arse  opps  beat me to it rouge 

1 hour ago, redsquirrel said:

that would just be soo funny,thing is,we know jack is more than capable

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime

Edited by Taz
Would like to see him try it with Martin as well!!
  • Like 3

Joey ..
“Then to compound it one idiotic young boy – I can’t even call him a man – has compromised the team with his behavioural standards and we find ourselves 2-0 down with a mountain to climb.

“’Luke reported his hamstring was tight one minute before we were going out. He got told to test it and said ‘no, I’m fine’.

“The ball is down his side and he said his hamstring has gone so we were about to make a substitution.

“But, in his infinite wisdom, he goes to press the ball and completely exposes Jack Hunt.

So the guy with an injury, presses the man in possession, and that's wrong.

But Hunt, diving into a challenge to give a free run into the box, isn't ?

The Barton genius shining strong. 
As one fewer said ....

@ethridge_rhys: Think joey has forgotten who signed LT twice. All to his credit when we win, all the players fault when we lose

• Like 7

the sad thing about this is luke thomas has got rid of many of his demons from the past and is playing some of his best football and the gasheads love him.i was talking to his brother last week and it seems like this was coming.lukes best mate plays for me so hopefully at training on Wednesday i may be able to get some good gossip. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, big dosser said:

the sad thing about this is luke thomas has got rid of many of his demons from the past and is playing some of his best football and the gasheads love him.i was talking to his brother last week and it seems like this was coming.lukes best mate plays for me so hopefully at training on Wednesday i may be able to get some good gossip. 

Is Luke Thomas a local lad then ; shows how little I know about any of them , honestly don’t know any of there players apart from marquis , hunt , Martin and now this Thomas chap because he’s in the news , they are so insignificant now apart from the entertainment factor ( gift that keeps on giving ) 

back in the day I could name and recognise a fair few of em , how things have changed 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, redkev said:

Is Luke Thomas a local lad then ; shows how little I know about any of them , honestly don’t know any of there players apart from marquis , hunt , Martin and now this Thomas chap because he’s in the news , they are so insignificant now apart from the entertainment factor ( gift that keeps on giving ) 

back in the day I could name and recognise a fair few of em , how things have changed 

yes luke is a forest of dean lad had a great chance to sign for us in his younger years but choose derby one thing i know he regrets.they are a big football family one brothers at weston one i think is still at glos city and the other plays for broadwell in the county league

5 hours ago, big dosser said:

yes luke is a forest of dean lad had a great chance to sign for us in his younger years but choose derby one thing i know he regrets.they are a big football family one brothers at weston one i think is still at glos city and the other plays for broadwell in the county league

Thanks for filling me in 👍

1 hour ago, Whitchurch said:

Temple meads spoons could get interesting Saturday morning with city going to Leeds and the gas going to Oxford 

I would imagine there will be more gas at Temple meads than city , Oxford is there main away game of the season and won’t cost an arm and a leg to get there by train , even tough city have sold out for Leeds I would imagine most are going by road , 

might be a bit of bullying going on , maybe wrong but I know what there like .