IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

That’s a damn shame, he was making the Rent Boys into the biggest laughing stock / hateful bunch of slugs going, which is some feat given their history in the past decade.

But I’m sure we can now look forward to him turning everything he’s got on the club, saying what a two-bit outfit it was, how everyone associated with the club is useless / clueless, because it’s never his fault. 

So long, Sherpa Sharton, and congrats on getting the Gash to the promised land before the red side.

Bring on the next clown - I’m sure the peasants from Whorefield will be clamouring for a certain skeleton to leave the Halloween displays and ride to dA mIGHTY qWARTERZ rescue! 😆

Edited by WessexPest
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Watch the ***** come out say we wanted him gone. He was vile, a shame on our club.

Rovers fans sucked it all up when that *** was there. Adored him. 

Absolutely guaranteed.

Deep down most will be devastated that ‘daddy’ has gone but they’ll start pretending they never really liked him.

Bunch of worms.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 7

Honestly shit as **** morning, followed by getting my Greggs lunch, too packed to get a bloody sausage roll, Tesco same thing, went to get monies out for my Christmas do, I forgot to take the monies out the machine when withdrawing and some crackhead ran off with it! They say bad things happen in 3 right, so now the good

went to Sainsbury’s got an egg sandwich, eat it Bartons been sacked and now I’m about to have my yearly review at work, gone from the worst mood to the best!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, alexukhc said:

Honestly shit as **** morning, followed by getting my Greggs lunch, too packed to get a bloody sausage roll, Tesco same thing, went to get monies out for my Christmas do, I forgot to take the monies out the machine when withdrawing and some crackhead ran off with it! They say bad things happen in 3 right, so now the good

went to Sainsbury’s got an egg sandwich, eat it Bartons been sacked and now I’m about to have my yearly review at work, gone from the worst mood to the best!!!

Can always rely on Sainsbury’s. :yes:

• Haha 3

I wonder if his post match interview the other night had anything to do with it..?

Maybe Wally and Alf just got sick off the gob on him. Personally I'm gutted, a match made in heaven.

Don't do it Cotts.

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Hate to bring you back down to Earth but what if they employ a manager who isn’t a complete bell end and actually knows what he’s doing?