IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On their forum...

Just listened to our esteemed leader on the radio.
Is there any need for the manager of the team and as it stands the only person at the club who talks to be needlessly rude about another manager?
You’d not get away with this in any other walk of life, it’s a dreadful look and isn’t doing anyone any favours.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Wow…..

Live on air just called Steve Evans ‘the fat man’

37.30 in…

What an odious ****** he is 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gkd5sj

from their forum

I’ve just listened to Steve Evans and I actually felt sad because of what has become of our club. He spoke well of us as a club and Barton and that scumbag, absolute scumbag resulted in calling him fat and weeble. 

I can’t wait till this arsehole is gone now, I genuinely feel sorry for Steve Evans and our club. 

If you are reading this our new owners, please please act and put a decent human being in charge of our team. 

Someone’s appearance should not and never be mentioned, if he said ginger, someone’s skin colour, he’d be questioned and probably even sacked but it’s ok, he’s fat.

Evans said at the end, we are great fans, make a great atmosphere, I despise Barton.

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, glynriley said:

37.30 in…

What an odious ****** he is 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gkd5sj

from their forum

I’ve just listened to Steve Evans and I actually felt sad because of what has become of our club. He spoke well of us as a club and Barton and that scumbag, absolute scumbag resulted in calling him fat and weeble. 

I can’t wait till this arsehole is gone now, I genuinely feel sorry for Steve Evans and our club. 

If you are reading this our new owners, please please act and put a decent human being in charge of our team. 

Someone’s appearance should not and never be mentioned, if he said ginger, someone’s skin colour, he’d be questioned and probably even sacked but it’s ok, he’s fat.

Evans said at the end, we are great fans, make a great atmosphere, I despise Barton.

Thanks, just listened. Quite incredible their fans put up with that person I disagree with. I've no love for Steve Evans and there are plenty of accounts of his behaviour being far from professional. But that from Barton in his main post-match interview with the press, is just toxic. The bloke is clearly either an utter scumbag, or frankly not well. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Thanks, just listened. Quite incredible their fans put up with that person I disagree with. I've no love for Steve Evans and there are plenty of accounts of his behaviour being far from professional. But that from Barton in his main post-match interview with the press, is just toxic. The bloke is clearly either an utter scumbag, or frankly not well. 

Both maybe.

The criminal scouser with the big gob had to interrupt his rant about the referee (Again - 53rd week running) and refereeing to make his odious remarks about the opposition manager

He has the class of a slug 

Embarrassing

* Credit to the Rovers Fan ‘Roadman’ for calling out Barton and his behaviour , on several posts

Thought this post was spot on

Bloke is a disgrace, tactically outsmarted tonight by Evans, we were lucky to draw.

I hope Evans hears this and says I like a burger and pie but I don’t hit my wife!

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

The criminal scouser with the big gob had to interrupt his rant about the referee (Again - 53rd week running) and refereeing to make his odious remarks about the opposition manager

He has the class of a slug 

Embarrassing

* Credit to the Rovers Fan ‘Roadman’ for calling out Barton and his behaviour , on several posts

Thought this post was spot on

Bloke is a disgrace, tactically outsmarted tonight by Evans, we were lucky to draw.

I hope Evans hears this and says I like a burger and pie but I don’t hit my wife!

Several of their fans are criticising his behavior, and many want him gone

5 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

On their forum...

Just listened to our esteemed leader on the radio.
Is there any need for the manager of the team and as it stands the only person at the club who talks to be needlessly rude about another manager?
You’d not get away with this in any other walk of life, it’s a dreadful look and isn’t doing anyone any favours.

Gert Teds on their forum again?