IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, BetterRedthanBlue said:

If I was a betting man I think I'd put a cheeky bet on Paul Cook or Lule Garrard.

But how are Sam Allardyce, Chris Hughton and Neil Lennon on that list.

Early on after the sacking, if I was to go and put a few quid on Nige being the next boss he'd probably appear on the list as well.

What does make me laugh is how Skeletor makes it onto the list (again) despite being out of work since 2020 according to that list!

It's a shame he's gone, was doing a great job. What you can be assured of though, is that Wally hasn't a clue and will probably announce the tea lady as the next manager.

4 minutes ago, Taz said:

Early on after the sacking, if I was to go and put a few quid on Nige being the next boss he'd probably appear on the list as well.

What does make me laugh is how Skeletor makes it onto the list (again) despite being out of work since 2020 according to that list!

It's a shame he's gone, was doing a great job. What you can be assured of though, is that Wally hasn't a clue and will probably announce the tea lady as the next manager.

If it's the tea lady who spotted Nigel Martyn then she could do a decent job.

Vi Harris 18/1

• Haha 3

There are numerous suggestions about who might be the next Rovers manager, but no suggestions as to where Joey might go. There can only be a few clubs that match his ability - Wormwood Srubs  Wanderers, Dartmoor Dashers, Broadmoor Bashers etc 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

There are numerous suggestions about who might be the next Rovers manager, but no suggestions as to where Joey might go. There can only be a few clubs that match his ability - Wormwood Srubs  Wanderers, Dartmoor Dashers, Broadmoor Bashers etc 

Met Police next I heard

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Attractive mind.... 😂

We must be a pretty attractive proposition.

New stand coming along.
Eulogised by many for our signings and team staff structure.
Had close to a mil to spend but messed it up.
Training ground that championship clubs train on.

It's certainly as attractive or more attractive than we've ever been.

Definitely one of ours. Top work. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Apparently their attendances will go up again now because of people who refused to go to games until he left. 

I thought they sold out every game home and away and desperately needed a new stadium? How they gonna fit all the outliers back in? I can’t keep up. 

Hopefully it'll be like when Garner came back to the Mem after he went to Swindon, the meltdown at the end of the game was outstanding.

I'm sure there will be usual 'we've got our Rovers back', ignoring the woman beater they signed and the faithful to Joey mob giving them grief.

51 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Barton was a great fan of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, but which of these quotes best describes the ex-Rovers Manager?

• To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering. ...
  • He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. ...
  • Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. ...
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

From the equally great fillossofer bcfc01

He who lives by the word, dies by the word

Which is apt for the thug.

30 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Alcatraz Athletic are in the market for a new manager it seems. USA could be an option.

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hopefully it'll be like when Garner came back to the Mem after he went to Swindon, the meltdown at the end of the game was outstanding.

I'm sure there will be usual 'we've got our Rovers back', ignoring the woman beater they signed and the faithful to Joey mob giving them grief.

Something along the lines of 'it's all you're fault you bald ****' wasn't it? 😂