IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

36 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

I would imagine it's in the referee's report. Not sure if anything would come of it though.

I have a feeling that there are some minimum 'LUX' numbers that have to be met.

Have a feeling it was something that came up during the South African world cup and how stadiums had to have a minimum light requirement. No idea if it's a FIFA thing, or a FA thing. 

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I have a feeling that there are some minimum 'LUX' numbers that have to be met.

Have a feeling it was something that came up during the South African world cup and how stadiums had to have a minimum light requirement. No idea if it's a FIFA thing, or a FA thing. 

I wonder if anyone has checked;

Clubs wishing to compete in FA competitions and in the national league System must achieve the required standard. *120 lux refers to existing systems, any upgrades or new installations should achieve 180 lux.

Edited by bcfc01

Just now, 1960maaan said:

TBF all the lights would be up to the required level, they just happened to put a Meccano Stand in the way .

Could happen to anyone 🤔 

Yeah, but then they installed those flourescent lights they got from B&Q on the underside of the roof of the new stand - there aint enough of them obviously.

6 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

TBF all the lights would be up to the required level, they just happened to put a Meccano Stand in the way .

Could happen to anyone 🤔 

The required level if you're playing that version of Subbuteo that the one kid always had with.....all the accessories - required for that big march atmosphere, the crowd and the dug-out, and the flood-lights too.

You'd always get palmed off, with the headless centre forward, and the goalkeeper with no arms, and a face like his....

Edited by Bristol Rob
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

20 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Award the match to Orient I say. It`s the only sensible punishment for this transgression.

I wonder if there are a few retired sparkies on site as we speak dealing with the problem just to keep their hands in.

Surely the best way to deal with it is to remove the roof.

• Haha 3
  • Flames 1

Sounds like they are copying Sunderland, but in their case it's the Stadium of Dark.

Dump of a football ground (you can't call it a stadium), no manager, because nobody wants the job and a 1920's retro stand with pillars sounds like a non league set up.......... and have you seen their training ground? Hardly the High Performance Centre, is it.

Not to mention Santa' grotty grotto, stale crisps, out of date Fanta, boob cricket and Babestation on the box.