IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

This cretin is getting a bit carried away after downing a cheap bottle of plonk.... 

Having just drained a rather nice bottle of Pinot Gris, I believe that if we can procure the services of Mr Johnson Clarke -Harris ,next season we will be Bristols Premier football club .

Warning to our Red Friends south of the river.
Please do not be alarmed by the imminent reversal of disparity, life will go on for you once you have transitioned your way through the seven stages of grief.

I'm absolutely shitting myself....NOT!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

This cretin is getting a bit carried away after downing a cheap bottle of plonk.... 

Having just drained a rather nice bottle of Pinot Gris, I believe that if we can procure the services of Mr Johnson Clarke -Harris ,next season we will be Bristols Premier football club .

Please do not be alarmed by the imminent reversal of disparity, life will go on for you once you have transitioned your way through the seven stages of grief.

Sounds like this specimen has found a half full bottle whilst rummaging in his favourite bin and trundled along to his favourite park bench to consume it. Obviously too much alcohol for such a wet brain to cope with.

13 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

There’s a lot of this in the comments section about Jamie Mac joining them.

Possibly fuelled by the idiot who reports on them claiming “something special” is happening. 

Drawing at home to Cheltenham, then well beaten at Blackpool, that really is special.

Seem not to have noticed either that we are currently just outside the playoff places so at the very worst we are going to be a Championship club again in 24/25. Strange definition therefore of becoming Bristol’s premier club.

Stupid lot, aren’t they?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Has he fallen out with LJ then?

Be interesting to see how the sags squirm and ignore his City history.

Didn’t follow him to Fleetwood, Darren Way joined LJ as assistant.

Bloke needs to work but having played for us, been a coach for several years & lived this way for a long time I reckon it will seem odd at first.

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Didn’t follow him to Fleetwood, Darren Way joined LJ as assistant.

Bloke needs to work but having played for us, been a coach for several years & lived this way for a long time I reckon it will seem odd at first.

The Post are suggesting that he turned down the assistants job at Fleetwood. 

Maybe had enough of following LJ around or maybe the thought of Fleetwood turned him off.

Best of luck to him.

Maybe he can get his son back down to Bristol..

3 hours ago, redkev said:

Looks like people on the up who leave our club go to Bournemouth people on the down go to the gas 

be nice to play them in the cup  ! Are you city in disguise ! Don’t think they would like that little song 😂😂

We can sing 'you're just a sh1t Bristol City' and be 💯 correct.

10 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

It really doesn’t take much to get them going does it

TBF, they've not had a lot to get them going, so a couple of wins is brilliant for them.

Bless.

This century they've had 12 seasons in the third tier, 11 in the 4th tier, and 1 in the 5th tier.

In that time, their highest finish is 10th in the third tier.

Their average attendances have ranged from an abysmal 5,480 (a promotion year), to a remarkable 9,302 (the year they finished 10th and thought they were a shoe in for the Championship but ****** it up at the death).

Nothing club really.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1