IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I don't go on their forum often, hardly ever but saw the post above and thought it was funny so looked. Stumbled on the transfer section , interesting train of thought on there. 
Player on loan at 3rd place L1 Club, has been called back, and possibly for a Club in 9th because the Manager liked him. 
I guess they do have ££millions to spend that wasn't spent on the Clark Harris bloke , so it could be for a permanent move, but as P'boro had made him Captain I don't see them pulling that one off .
Probably back to get some games at Rotherham . 

Screenshot2023-12-30at21_01_54.png.71d4621c7ab416b2685d7399b04dee41.png

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

With the Fewers being attendance obsessed, do their average home gates this season exceed our.....  women's team?

No, City women have a higher average than Rovers men.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-one/attendances

The rugby team averaged over 17k last season and got 25k last Friday.

Edited by bcfc01

12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

With the Fewers being attendance obsessed, do their average home gates this season exceed our.....  women's team?

7 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

So help me out here , do they have to come for our Women's team before they come for us ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

So it seems the Monopoly makers got it right then?

Adding all those attendances together, in a typical week there could be around 50k butts on AG seats at various times.

A word of appreciation too for the pitch staff at this point...a lot of action on that grass and plastic 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

So help me out here , do they have to come for our Women's team before they come for us ?

They're not coming for anyone anytime soon.

I think the ladies have had attendances around the 15k mark this season - they can only dream of that in their 11k dump :thumbsup:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I don't go on their forum often, hardly ever but saw the post above and thought it was funny so looked. Stumbled on the transfer section , interesting train of thought on there. 
Player on loan at 3rd place L1 Club, has been called back, and possibly for a Club in 9th because the Manager liked him. 
I guess they do have ££millions to spend that wasn't spent on the Clark Harris bloke , so it could be for a permanent move, but as P'boro had made him Captain I don't see them pulling that one off .
Probably back to get some games at Rotherham . 

Screenshot2023-12-30at21_01_54.png.71d4621c7ab416b2685d7399b04dee41.png

Rotherham haven’t had enough players to name a full subs bench in any game since Leam Richardson took over.

In the last 3 they have named 6 subs twice & 7 once, so have been a minimum of 2 short.

Pretty obvious why he’s been recalled in those circumstances, unless you’re a sag, of course.

• Like 2

On 30/12/2023 at 04:22, Boring Sag said:

In the last 4 games Rovers have won 3 times, two of which were against the top 2. I'm not going to be the one to overhype us, I think we'll finish somewhere in the 8th-12th range, but here's a question. If winning a league game each against the top 2 (let's presume Portsmouth and Bolton finish top 2 for now, but right now it's comparative) isn't particularly noteworthy, when was the last time City did it in the Championship (hint: or equivalent before...)

Easier question, 9th in the Championship, when did your shower of shite do that?

Also, Please remember, your main striker was not good enough for our level. That's the difference.

Now run along and wnak off your dog or whatever your shower do.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1