IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

17 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Anyone else feel like a healthy dose of Karma is coming to their lot?

The amount of frankly horrible stuff the club and it's fans have been a part of on and off the pitch probably exceeds the most shameful moments of every other club in the country. From tiny bids on AG, laughing in our face in 82, rampant racism for as long as I can remember, homophobia, stealing from the supporters trust to bare faced lying to the supports.

It's not like this current predicament they're about to find themselves in has been coming, has it?

Here have some popcorn, the Cider is chilling in the fridge. :yawn:

• Like 1

It has to be said that there are 1 or 2 reasonable gasheads out there, they probably get hounded off those weird forums of theirs though. This was a reply to a post of mine on Facebook from an old school mate, who was unfortunate enough to be from a blue family.

"After watching what I have been watching the last few weeks a point @ the mighty Oldham I will take all day long.
On the stories that are being thrown around Iam a little concerned with what’s going on @ the Gas. I think personally we are in a better place than where we were2/3 years ago but until the board come out & tell us fans what is going on everyone will have their own opinions on what is going on. 
As you are aware you Teds are very lucky in having someone like Lansdown & transforming your club in to one that one day might step in to the Premiership. He puts his money where his mouth is & fair play to him for doing that. In the meantime I will carry on supporting the other team in Bristol, Rag Ass Rovers I’m afraid once a blue always a blue.
Happy New Year to you & yours"

Happy New Year mate and good luck, you may need it.

Hahahahaha the sh** lost. 

Going up are they? Hahahahaha 

That has made my year. UTFG FTS!

Some Man Utd medicine rammed back down their throats.

Watch the bubble burst now....

Watch their away support drop now too.

Hahahahahaha

Better cancel their obsessed with Rovers thread now.

The above is taken from the chatshite website.

Stuff like this gives me a warm feeling inside knowing how much they are hurting right now.

26 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Hahahahahaha

Stuff like this gives me a warm feeling inside knowing how much they are hurting right now.

Notice that was posted by the same brain dead specimen who thought they were going to take 4000 to Notts County and accused Rovers owners of money laundering.

Ive no doubt us losing narrowly to the Championship League leaders made his, and other Gasheads, year. Just let that sink in for a second :laughcont:

Happy New Year City fans.

Thank God that we clearly made the right choice out of red and blue. Here’s to plenty more ‘gifts’ in 2018 from Wally, Hamer and the funny little fan base who inhabit the Horfield World of Tents.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Hahahahahaha

It made his year?? Surely it was when the UWE project collapsed, or was it when we paid just 300 grand for their greatest ever player? Or their own prowed loyal fans stealing from their own club? Or the revelations that his world class club couldn't be f*cked to pay their own staff minimum wage? 

• Admin
42 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Hahahahahaha

I’m not sure we should carry on taking the piss out of some of those on that strange forum, as they are obviously mentally ill, that couldn’t have been written by anyone with a sense of reality and perspective.

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

Hahahahahaha

I expect Ryan Bennett and the Wolves manager will be getting an invite to Chasers very soon!

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We lost to PNE towards the end of November and got beat by Leeds in late October.....we’ve had more than one defeat in three months...just to give a bit of balance. Leave the exaggerations to that lot...

I was being rather facetious TBH BS4, that obviously didn't come across in text. It seems that long ago since they reared their heads to try and put us down a peg or two.

Aplologies for a poor post. :facepalm:

No doubt Bennet's goal yesterday will be voted the Bristol Rovers FC 2017 champagne moment. Likewise, all they have to look forward to next year is the possibility of another Dean Windass moment to stop us making the big time.

Bunch of green eyed, sour, poisonous neanderthals. I hope 2018 is their last year in existace.

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

No doubt Bennet's goal yesterday will be voted the Bristol Rovers FC 2017 champagne moment. Likewise, all they have to look forward to next year is the possibility of another Dean Windass moment to stop us making the big time.

Bunch of green eyed, sour, poisonous neanderthals. I hope 2018 is their last year in existace.

We should probably look at last night as an act of charity by us towards those less fortunate. We allowed them to forget their own miserable existences for a couple of hours.

Sadly for them, today they have to return to reality and resume staring down the barrel of administration and contemplate their sorry excuse for a football club.

Like Holloway, they are an embarrassment to our city.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I was being rather facetious TBH BS4, that obviously didn't come across in text. It seems that long ago since they reared their heads to try and put us down a peg or two.

Aplologies for a poor post. :facepalm:

No need to apologise SJ - it’s difficult to interpret exact meanings from just text, apologies for misunderstanding! Still, just four defeats in four months in the fifth best/hardest division in Europe speaks for itself.....the Blue Few are just irrelevant, ‘coming for us’ my a**e!

HNY to you mate!

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No need to apologise SJ - it’s difficult to interpret exact meanings from just text, apologies for misunderstanding! Still, just four defeats in four months in the fifth best/hardest division in Europe speaks for itself.....the Blue Few are just irrelevant, ‘coming for us’ my a**e!

HNY to you mate!

The same to you and all fellow reds bud!

What a night to go down with the lurgy! :ill: :(

8 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

The same to you and all fellow reds bud!

What a night to go down with the lurgy! :ill: :(

I’ve had the lurgy since 21 Dec - yep the day after stuffing Man Yoo.....thought it might be a hangoverette (!!) but I’ve been in bed pretty much constantly since then, it’s a horrid bug....hope you feel well soon....

5 hours ago, myol'man said:

"Play up Pompey" chimes around the Memorial Ground tomorrow as Danny Dyer lookalike Brett Pitman slams home the winner :chant6ez:

dd.jpg

bp.png

Can’t really think of anyone who looks less like Danny Dyer than Mr Pitman, but I still love Brett - what a finisher that boy is...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 4

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

It`s still one of the few things about City that makes me angry, the way he was treated when he was here.

Spot on, we had a natural finisher with a great record on our hands, and we didn’t use him correctly or play to his strengths....natural finishers are gold dust, ignore them at your peril....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Spot on, we had a natural finisher with a great record on our hands, and we didn’t use him correctly or play to his strengths....natural finishers are gold dust, ignore them at your peril....

Yep, comes off the bench at two down and gets us a point. Back getting splinters in his arse the next game.

One of the hardest strikers of a ball I`ve seen since Walshy too - if he hit it, it stayed hit!

Edited by Red Right Hand
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Hahaha the sheer audacity of them to mock us for our defeat against Wolves. 3rd in Championship and beaten Man Utd and still try and mock us, they truely are a 'special' bunch.

Problem is the joke is on them really, laugh now but they'll be back in L2 eventually and I feel City will get stronger.

Even if we were to totally implode from here on in and finish 15th we would still be streets ahead of them. 

They really don`t get it do they?

Even if we were to totally implode from here on in and finish 15th we would still be streets ahead of them. 

They really don`t get it do they?

Is it just me that finds them mocking us hilarious though? I mean the audacity of it is simply incredible. They are bloody weird that is for sure.

Just now, BA14 RED said:

Is it just me that finds them mocking us hilarious though? I mean the audacity of it is simply incredible. They are bloody weird that is for sure.

It stops them having to think about their car crash of a club.

They aren`t interested in the slightest of being the best they can be. All they care about is being better than us - they would be happy to be back in the conference provided we were one place below them.

It stops them having to think about their car crash of a club.

They aren`t interested in the slightest of being the best they can be. All they care about is being better than us - they would be happy to be back in the conference provided we were one place below them.

Cant take them seriously enough to be worried by them or what they say. What does that say about them? They are a joke club. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Properly insane mind. Genuinely pleased with us losing to the best team in the division. Bunch of whoppers the lot of them.