IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Last time Roverzzz played Villa?

Is the correct answer (well...the correct answer is "When was the last time Rovers played in the league at Villa Park?")...

Sadly for us they only lost 1-0 and therefore #GasLogic dictates that they are definitely therefore better than us...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

They are more concerned about us . Than watching football in a disgrace of a stadium. Absolutely disgusting. Bordering on third world standards . Pathetic little club 

Third world that look like being relegated to the fourth world.  Not long ago they were non-world.

Lets see what happens when the money runs out in March :) :) :)

2 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Portable toilets sounds about right. The club hasn’t funded a permanent structure since 1933/34 

You’ve got to hand it to Rovers, they have some good long term plans. When the ground is sold for housing, they can take the toilets, tents, plastic chairs, Santa’s grotto etc with them. Just move into an empty field and they have a ready made stadium 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

You’ve got to hand it to Rovers, they have some good long term plans. When the ground is sold for housing, they can take the toilets, tents, plastic chairs, Santa’s grotto etc with them. Just move into an empty field and they have a ready made stadium 

You could almost liken them to Gypsies. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

they could call it "THE POP UP STADIUM"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

That's not a long term plan, it's where they are now.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11374/preston-fan

PNE Fan: Being that we appear to be interested in your Billy Bodin- I wondered how good he was.

Best player in league 1 and worth £2m of anybody's money.

If he had 2 years on his contract we’d be mad to accept anything less than 4m.

I’d say it would take over an 1m to get him in Jan despite only having 6 months left.

if it was derby,Leeds,Villa,boro I would say he would be tempted but Preston are not very attractive

Honestly who do they think they are?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

PNE Fan: Being that we appear to be interested in your Billy Bodin- I wondered how good he was.

I’d say it would take over an 1m to get him in Jan despite only having 6 months left.

if it was derby,Leeds,Villa,boro I would say he would be tempted but Preston are not very attractive

They`re just outside the championship playoffs, can pay him five times what the s*gs can and he gets to play in a decent side.

Of course he won`t go there.

7 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

@pnefcok just so you can see the level of delusion from that lot. A struggling league 1 side with serious financial problems will have to accept a low offer with only 6 months left on his contract . They can’t afford not to.