IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see Bodin crossing the river. We have cash, he's good pals with Matty and he can advise on the entire 'experience' and Bodin is also good pals with Flinty when they played together years ago...

And we've been after a wide man :whistle:. Imagine the fume from that lot. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see Bodin crossing the river. We have cash, he's good pals with Matty and he can advise on the entire 'experience' and Bodin is also good pals with Flinty when they played together years ago...

What about our gentleman’s agreement?

9 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Is there a buy out clause?  For less than a Tilson?!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

And we've been after a wide man :whistle:. Imagine the fume from that lot. 

Piss boiling by the river load. They'd go absolutely potty if we did the double.

4 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

What about our gentleman’s agreement?

When you need a quick buck, you'd sell your kidney if you needed.

With the looming accounts in April, they'll need a few quid for the summer renos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

Piss boiling by the river load. They'd go absolutely potty if we did the double.

Chucking themselves in the Avon by the hundreds. Couldn't bear seeing his face in front of the Lansdown Stand talking about how big a step up this is for him. Almost feel sorry for them, then you realise they're a bunch of racist soap dodging ***** and couldn't care less.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I was chatting to a decent gas 'ed on new years eve and he said Bodin isn't good enough for the Championship and 'goes missing a lot'. He was very complimentary about us too! 

Never have "decent" and "gashead" been in the same sentence, unless in a horse punching contest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Never have "decent" and "gashead" been in the same sentence, unless in a horse punching contest.

I've known this guy for years ZE, apart from taste in football clubs, he's a decent fella. Hard to believe I appreciate. His Mrs mind, is a right dumbarse gas bitch! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As much as I would love to say the the tweet below is true, a mate who is a gAsshead said he sat very near the away fans and it won't. He is not your usual bullshitter , so I tend to believe him. Won't stop me posting it elsewhere though. :cool:

DSfeWbrWsAEpPtI.jpg:large

• Like 2