IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Grass Hit Squad, love it

Harry is absolutely right.the plum who filmed that side of Park Street has even succeeded in grassing up his own mates, particularly bearing in mind the team photo they took outside the White Hart, very helpful indeed to A&SP...

I can understand ordinary people filming something like that, but the so called GHS  wannabe nawty geezer has dropped a bollock there.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

So there was I expecting to see heroic Gentleman fighters standing up for the honour of the mighty reds and what that video shows is the shittiest game of sign tennis ever, closely followed by what looks to be the newly invented game of bar stool skittles and then a quick round of bar stool cricket. 

Hardly the evidence of a major clash between rival firms. 

tbf the fella at the end chucking the bar stool over the car was fairly impressive. even though it didn't appear to hit anyone

• Like 1

Oh indeed. Full marks for distance achieved though accuracy may be up for debate. I guess it depends on what his point of aim was. 

If the new Mayor fancies putting in a bid for Bristol to host the Olympics then this video certainly shows the wide range of new sports Bristolians could bring to the party. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Oh indeed. Full marks for distance achieved though accuracy may be up for debate. I guess it depends on what his point of aim was. 

If the new Mayor fancies putting in a bid for Bristol to host the Olympics then this video certainly shows the wide range of new sports Bristolians could bring to the party. 

they should be made to fight while going down that slightly pathetic water slide they had up park street a couple of years ago.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Not posted on this thread for yonks. Rovers still a dustbin club hovering in some lower league?

It's hard for me to comment as I am suffering from a stiff neck and can only look up......:whistle:

Edited by Port Said Red

34 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

A sort of CSF v GHS it's a knockout you mean?

Maybe we could get Stuart Hall to commentate. No, hang on a second, that wouldn't be appropriate. 

:thumbsup:

Maybe Prince Edward and Fergie could put in a guest appearance? 

• Haha 2

I'm disappointed, earlier posts had led us to believe that City gave Rovers a right good stuffing, I wanted to be able to go out bragging about how we are much harder than they are, but it would appear that all that happened was some people threw some stuff and nobody beat anybody.

18 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I'm disappointed, earlier posts had led us to believe that City gave Rovers a right good stuffing, I wanted to be able to go out bragging about how we are much harder than they are, but it would appear that all that happened was some people threw some stuff and nobody beat anybody.

I know, it's terrible isn't it. I remember when I was at school many years ago and when it kicked off in the playground, everyone would gather round and chant "fight, fight, fight" while the two protagonists in the middle had a half baked wrestling match and waved their arms at each other shouting come on then. Then it would all end when a teacher came and split everyone up. 

At least the video was slightly more entertaining for the police to review than those ones where they film the fans at the Gate. Watching the fat bloke in row F chomp his way through a pasty is nowhere near as funny as bar stool skittles. 

Edited by Midlands Robin
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, phantom said:

HI @JulieH

Just curious, seem to remember in past tournaments there was reference that if people were convicted of offences whilst football was on TV this in turn could see them banned from their respective clubs / banning orders

Does that still apply, or are these banning orders only imposed if the incident occurs on a matchday etc

That is the case with this offence as the violence was undoubtedly football related. 

Ultimately it is down to the courts to decide but if these people are charged then banning orders will be applied for in court by us . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JulieH said:

That is the case with this offence as the violence was undoubtedly football related. 

Ultimately it is down to the courts to decide but if these people are charged then banning orders will be applied for in court by us . 

Will they be answering bail at 7pm Thursday?

17 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Described by the police in the EP report as...

'a major police incident' which involved a horse chase. 

(sounds about right to me, typical Gas behaviour... Just hope the horse managed to get away this time!...Bloody equine punching barstewards) 

Heard it started with familiar racist comments from the gas, nothing new

4 hours ago, JulieH said:

I’d have assumed you might want to convict them first

Or is a football fan different to the rest of the population 

So you apply for a banning order without them being convicted of any offence ?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

She’s being a bit presumptuous, i’m told the reason the fight started had absolutely nothing to do with football 

5 hours ago, JulieH said:

So.any fight on a Saturday night , burglary or fraud, do you ask them if they support a football team and then apply for a banning order.?  may as well!

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I do apologise, once charged and convicted we will be applying for banning orders.  I don’t treat football fans any differently to the rest of the population .