IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

You won't be saying that this time next year (by which time he'll have scored another). Probably.

At that kind of prolific rate he could be up to enough goals to count on the fingers of one hand - assuming his contract is at least 3 or 3.5 years.

Six if you are a gashead - five for the rest of us

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Most ended up on top of the tents.

Rovers and Barnet were poles apart

13 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

You won't be saying that this time next year (by which time he'll have scored another). Probably.

He'll find scoring a little bit easier in League 2

bs14gas
Youth Team

bs14gas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 68 posts
7 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by bs14gas on 7 minutes ago

brisgas Avatar
Saw a rumour on twitter that Payne and Smith both told the fans to **** off after the game. May be BS but wouldn’t be surpised. 
Can anyone confirm this?

Didn't see payne say anything but Smith definitely did

:rofl2br::rofl2br:

bs14gas Avatar
bs14gas
Youth Team
9 minutes ago
brisgas said:
Saw a rumour on twitter that Payne and Smith both told the fans to **** off after the game. May be BS but wouldn’t be surpised. 
Can anyone confirm this?

Didn't see payne say anything but Smith definitely did

Not the first time, is it.  It's all going tits up at the Mem ?

Edited by wendyredredrobin

Amongst all the vitriol on Slagchat directed at their players, manager and owner (must be ‘teds’ who’ve signed up on there because Sagheads wouldn’t do that, Surely?) there’s rumours that another one of their players has told the self proclaimed ‘greatest fans on the planet’ to go **** themselves.

May not be true but it would be hilarious if it was..

10 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Amongst all the vitriol on Slagchat directed at their players, manager and owner (must be ‘teds’ who’ve signed up on there because Sagheads wouldn’t do that, Surely?) there’s rumours that another one of their players has told the self proclaimed ‘greatest fans on the planet’ to go **** themselves.

May not be true but it would be hilarious if it was..

It can’t be true POHH - it just can’t - I’ve continually read posts from the most loyal fans in the world that it is only teds who abuse their team, boo, express disapproval etc etc - the bestest fans in the universe are ‘renowned’ for getting behind their team and everyone loves them and hates us...it must be true, because they said so...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

2700 tonight, but how many in Div 4 next season?

You must have missed out a ‘1’ from the beginning of that figure...cos they’ve mocked our home and away attendances for decades, despite our home and away attendances always being larger than theirs...so there is no way they would have had a sub 3k attendance tonight, surely?!.....

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It can’t be true POHH - it just can’t - I’ve continually read posts from the most loyal fans in the world that it is only teds who abuse their team, boo, express disapproval etc etc - the bestest fans in the universe are ‘renowned’ for getting behind their team and everyone loves them and hates us...it must be true, because they said so...

Doesn't mean the players mind BS4, they're obviously 'teds'. :)

I gather 'loyal and true' now means 'BOOO', 'what a load of rubbish', '****** shit' and 'not fit to wear the shirt' by the way. :me?:

•  

Re: Rovers (a) The Ship Shape and Bristol Fashion Match Thre

Unread postby NoMagRyan » 21 Nov 2018, 23:23

Also good to hear the Bristol Rovers 'army' are actually capable of making some noise after watching them sit in silence eating their sandwiches at The Hive for 90 minutes, even if that noise was them booing their own team. Couldn't have happened to a nicer team
Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I had to pop on to the Bees forum and say thanks, what a decent lot they are. 

They are cool fans....I was once in Northampton when Barnet happened to be playing the Cobblers away.....so I joined them in the away end....what great support they gave non stop for 90 minutes....I was well impressed...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Doesn't mean the players mind BS4, they're obviously 'teds'. :)

I gather 'loyal and true' now means 'BOOO', 'what a load of rubbish', '****** shit' and 'not fit to wear the shirt' by the way. :me?:

•  

Re: Rovers (a) The Ship Shape and Bristol Fashion Match Thre

Unread postby NoMagRyan » 21 Nov 2018, 23:23

Also good to hear the Bristol Rovers 'army' are actually capable of making some noise after watching them sit in silence eating their sandwiches at The Hive for 90 minutes, even if that noise was them booing their own team. Couldn't have happened to a nicer team

Ha ha! But I was commenting on a post that suggested a gas player had told roverzzzz fans to ‘go **** themselves’ tonight....I assumed he and the team were getting abuse to react like that....

• Thanks 1

DC pulls no punches

"I'll be in the dugout Saturday - unless someone tells me otherwise" -  *looks at camera*

4 minutes of slagging off the players for being mentally soft then "no-one accuses me of being weak"

DC is looking for the boot and a pay-off.

I reckon he has been tapped up by another club. His demeanour throughout the interview was terrible.

Suppliers not paid.No training ground. Debts now exceed value of the Mem.

This really could be the last season for BRFC.

ecstasy.jpg.071211850e339a5d072d74c09f8ed08a.jpg

22 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You must have missed out a ‘1’ from the beginning of that figure...cos they’ve mocked our home and away attendances for decades, despite our home and away attendances always being larger than theirs...so there is no way they would have had a sub 3k attendance tonight, surely?!.....

just watched the highlights there were at least a couple of hundred Barnet fans, fair play to them they looked delighted sat in their little tent.